Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon : Swingers Discussion 22038310341
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBomb blasts at Boston Marathon
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   341 to 350 of 371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Robert do you realize how easy it is to make black powder?? "

I almost wrote that, but didn't want to give him any ideas, and I figured he'd find some odd way to argue with me about it anyway... probably that most people can't afford it because their bosses keep all the money or something....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
"That didn't take long, did it?"

The false flag conspiracy nuts were at it within an hour after the explosion. More to come, I'm sure.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Robert do you realize how easy it is to make black powder??

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Rdy:

The bomb wasn't very powerful, more noise than bang. The use of ball barrings isn't new and doesn't say that this took more than a single man to do. Timing is simple enough, 3 cell phones. 2 on the bombs and one dialing each.

12 seconds is about right to dial two separate phones, more so if you are distracted by your first detonation.

Until the FBI report is out, I will stick with the idea that it was black powder or other forms of gun powder. Which to be honest would be really stupid as the amount used cannot be explained away once the FBI and ATF begin checking the supplies of every black powder owner who's black powder mixture is liked to that which was used in the bomb.

Back track mixture ratios to manufacture, from the manufacture to a costumer list and the costumer list to the person with an explainable amount of black powder which has gone missing.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Michael Moore tweets (in order):

2+2 =

Tax Day. Patriots Day.

The final mile of the Boston Marathon today had been dedicated to the Newtown school victims.

This is the anniversary week of the Columbine massacre, the Oklahoma City bombing, the Virginia Tech massacre, the Bay of Pigs, and Waco.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
Didn't John Wilkes Booth think he'd be a hero to most of America, for his murder of Lincoln?

He wasn't inspired by "conservative" radio, but he surely wasn't alone in his delusion.

In 1864, many thought the re-election of Lincoln, just before the end of the Civil War, was a bit shady. Even without the southern states participating, the vote was about 55-45 for Abe. With the South, it might have been the reverse.

Of course, that's a catch-22. People were unhappy that the war hadn't ended, and a reliable fraction will always blame the President. With the war ended, the North would not have been 45% against him.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
was it terriorism?of casure it was terriorism.it was to cause fear,that is what terriorism is.it not how much damage you can do,but to cause fear.with fear you can control a lot of people.make them do what you want.get what you want.and the poltcos will have a field day.we need new laws for this or that.we all ready have laws to cover volicence and bombing.difi,pelo,chuksu and a host of other plitcos will stand up and beat thier shoes on thet table and demand more of your rights,just to make you safe.get ready for the bullshit because its coming at you faster then a rihino with dirieau..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Well that makes sense.

Not.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20246 posts)
"... blaming conservative talk radio..."

Who else advocates undermining the US Government?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The person(s) who did this is an asshole. I say we arrest all assholes.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   341 to 350 of 371   End
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon