Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon : Swingers Discussion 22038310331
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBomb blasts at Boston Marathon
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   331 to 340 of 371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

Actually no, devising a remote detonator is simplistic, mixing chemicals in the correct proportions and ground to the correct consistency isn't.

If the base materials are ground into a powder like Talcum powder instead of salt... The bomb might not detonate or it might fizzle. Get one thing wrong, and the entire thing fails. Making a remote spark with a cell phone is easy.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
Party:

Skin heads and racist aren't the right, they aren't event close to the right.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
Robert? "No one on the right idolizes Hitler. Skin heads and racist might" I will leave you to ponder your own self contradiction

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I guess pretending that the ilk of those who did this is some great mystery gives some simpletons psyches a sense of numbness, even if it does give away their naivete, denial and stupidity. The not so cryptic threats have been going on since the summer of 2010, and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together surprised, or do they deny someone finally made good on them. White, Christian, Rural, and Right...bank on it..it's a lock

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Greed typically does this to the wealthy."

A very sad day for the nation as a whole, and even more so for the victims and their loved ones. This topic isn't about greed, it isn't about the wealthy, yet *someone* finds a way to bring their agenda to the discussion.

Unfuckingbelieveable.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
My son's surgeon ran in the Boston marathon yesterday. Son has an appointment with him tomorrow for a post op visit. The surgeon finished 20 minutes before the blasts. His girlfriend was waiting for him close to the blast site. She left 15 minutes before the blasts went off. As a surgeon from somewhere else, with great training to be able to assist people, he was not allowed to help as they had to do some control measures. He followed their instructions but felt that he could have or should have offered some help.

Let's be thankful for those who did not experience injury or death from the blast. Let's offer prayers, warm wishes, and other positive things for those who did. Don't worry about playing the blame game or conspiracy theories. Real lives are affected.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Robert,if they were smart enough to know how to make a remote device I am sure they knew how to make black powder. And pipe bombs compress the explosion to increase the effect of the blast.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Oh shit.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"That didn't take long, did it? The false flag conspiracy nuts were at it within an hour after the explosion. More to come, I'm sure."

I'm sure too.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
Vacp:

"Robert do you realize how easy it is to make black powder??"

Sadly yes. Open any high school chemistry book, go to Google and buy the base chemicals and there you have it.

The question is, how hard is it to get the mixture correct? More so when making it in your basement from the base chemicals. This is why no one who knows chemistry would bother making Black powder. It doesn't do the damage to kill a great many people... Not unless you can compress the explosion into a long tube and project something out the only open end. Thus making a cannon.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   331 to 340 of 371   End
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon