Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon : Swingers Discussion 22038310321
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBomb blasts at Boston Marathon
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   321 to 330 of 371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Party:

You are giving the left a bad name right now.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Robert...Skinheads ate racists are the right unfiltered, don't be reverse PC and Pollyanna. The people who did this: Far right republicans would invite them over for a BBQ and intoduce thyem to their sisters if they didn't know who they were the culprits Lone wolf my ass... There have been orchestrated veiled threats since the summer of 2010, is anyone really surprised someone made good on them???? Let's all grow up people...we may not know "who" did this, but we know "who did this'

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Wolves don't always travel in packs. Particularly, alpha wolves.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Big:

"fun don't bother,if you read one of his post you read them all,same thing over and over.........BS"

Brought to you from the spokes person rehashing the talking points of rush and glen beck.... Only they are more amusing, you aren't.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Rdy:

The lone wolf is a wolf who has no pack. Thus isn't part of a terror cell or organization. They may have received training from an organization, but they then decided to go and operate alone.

Thus the lone wolf.

Oh and no, I am not a lone wolf. I am not even violent. In point of fact, I have in the last 3 years lost any desire to play video games at all. I am more coplelled to read books or write them. Must be the limitations of games... The story of a game is simply too limited when compared to writing your own story and game.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
fun don't bother,if you read one of his post you read them all,same thing over and over.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Robert is one of those lone wolves that we'll hear about at some point in our lives...Like that monstrosity that practically ended Gifford's life. He needs to be put away in a looney bin.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"And your willful ignorance is amusing."

I don't know about y'all but I'm digging it that RH would say this. Good to see that the boy has a sense of humor after all. A few more like that and I might start reading beyond the first sentence of his posts.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Good:

And your willful ignorance is amusing.

If we had a better spread of wealth, if we didn't bad our entire social system on devaluing our fellow workers, citizens and at the end of the day, selves, we would have more resources to spend on mental health, edication and other things that prevent the lower classes from acting out.

When was it that a rich man mad a bomb? Only the poor men make them. Why? Because they are made angry by the disparity in wealth, by being ruled by men removed from the normal rules of society and told that their sufferings were of their own doing.

They were ignorant in producing these bombs, in any act of violence. We have a justice system and an election process... Using it is the only right means to achieve an end... But for those who are too far gone for reason to reach their minds... They believe these things are rigged against the. And they have chosen to share their pain.

It is no different than a victim abusing others. They learned suffering from their abusers and now they become abusers themselves. They want others to know their pain and this inexcusable act is how they do that.

At the end of the day, the fault returns to inequality, lack of edication, wage disparity and a missing sense of self worth. All stripped away by the desires of others to make personal gain over all others.

The why isn't an excuse, is it the reason. Sometimes one may have a good reason, other times not so good. But all an excuse is, is a reason which society agrees with, thus our founding fathers were excused from their treasonious acts to the crown, but the confedercy's leaders weren't.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Ok Robert if you say so. You do know that smokeless powder could have also been used in this.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   321 to 330 of 371   End
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon