Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon : Swingers Discussion 22038310292
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBomb blasts at Boston Marathon
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   292 to 301 of 371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Why is OK to WISH this was done by one of your fellow citizens? What does it say about THIS country?"

Ok, I wish it was a Canadian. Or a Brit. Or a Frenchie.

I'm really not looking forward to another potential race war in this country. It's already bad enough as it is and we don't need some whackos starting a movement for Muslim or Korean internment camps like WWII.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
I wish Australians would have public beheadings so some muslims aren't seen as so gruesome.

That's kinda crazy, no?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16713 posts)
Why is OK to WISH this was done by one of your fellow citizens? What does it say about THIS country?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16713 posts)
From that article:

"“White privilege is knowing that even if the bomber turns out to be white, no one will call for your group to be profiled as terrorists as a result, subjected to special screening or threatened with deportation,” writes author Tim Wise. “White privilege is knowing that if this bomber turns out to be white, the United States government will not bomb whatever corn field or mountain town or stale suburb from which said bomber came, just to ensure that others like him or her don’t get any ideas. And if he turns out to be a member of the Irish Republican Army we won’t bomb Dublin. And if he’s an Italian-American Catholic we won’t bomb the Vatican.”"

This is absolute truth. I hope that the bomber(s) is just some cornfed white dude from North Dakota trying to make some sort of political statement. Because if it's someone from the middle east or something, I really fear the backlash that "white america" is going to unleash upon some of our minority communities.

It'll be the Salem witch hunts all over again. And it will further demonstrate that no matter how much our laws may have progressed, the basic human instinct to hate based on skin color or religious preference or any other arbitrary characteristic is very much still alive and kicking in the human soul.

Hell, the backlash is already there actually. That's why I posted that link a few posts back. People already going off the rails about Muslims and Koreans. Pretty tragic, if you ask me.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
From salon. com - a little insight into the brains of these warped souls...

w ww.salon.c om/2013/04/16/lets_hope_the_boston_marathon_bomber_is_a_white_american/

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
Preliminary testing says positive.. I imagine they'll keep testing to confirm it!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8006 posts)
Letter tested positive for Ricin, addressed to president...

On CNN right now!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8006 posts)
"Willful ignorance?"

Admittedly I didn't read the whole post, I've heard it all before from him. But...

How cute, proving my point.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Water cooler discussions are all good and fine. I wouldn't come to any conclusions on who may be responsible until all the facts are in.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"And sorry dude but you are as pompous as they come."

Thanks for the observation; I'll keep working on it.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Start   292 to 301 of 371   End
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon