Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon : Swingers Discussion 2203831021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBomb blasts at Boston Marathon
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Making up statistics and numbers to prove a point doesn't. It shows how ridiculous one is.

Throwing insults into the post in order to make a point usually makes a point you did not intend.

To everyone who has ever attended college or paid the college bill of someone who has (spouse, sibling, or child) what welfare benefits is he referring too?

I looked at a few financial aid statements in my life and I don't recall seeing welfare benefits listed. I remember being billed for food, housing, tuition, medical insurance, and assorted fees. I don't recall the sections stating the welfare benefits.

I also don't recall seeing the percentage of students receiving financial aid also qualifying for welfare benefits. I also missed the section where it states if you have a rather high grade point average you get welfare benefits so you can sit around and study? Did it replace the work/study program?

Please give the citation from the source you came up with your statistics and welfare benefits. If you can't produce the sources of your wild claims then maybe you should refrain from using made up ones.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
VA:

"I'd just like to throw this out now, because I know someone will. I'll go on the record with my opinion: This is a non-story. I don't care. It's not relevant to me. Boring.

Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned."

Saying that it isn't relevant to you, or boring and bringing it up yourself actually means that it is relevant to you.

Why? Because you took the time to look it up, copy the information and post it. Simply adding the tag that it doesn't bother you or isn't relevant to you doesn't wash with most people as being truthful.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
WOW!

Iinteresting!

I have other thoughts, but none I think you would understand!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
What in the hell are you talking about?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
Fun, you were wrong ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16802 posts)
VA:

"Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned."

Paid your taxes recently I see. Don't like the fact that your fellow employers pay a wage which keeps their employees on the government dime I see.

99.99999999999999% of everyone on government funded welfare aren't and never will be terrorist. Radical Anti-American Islamics or other.

Full time College students with good grades (3.7 to 3.9) Ought be allowed to devote themselves to their studies while collecting welfare from the state. They are near 4.0 students and thus very likely to be the best the college has to offer. (Art department excluded.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7581 posts)
wish I could get that high quality of caller id on my cell. We don't have a home phone!

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Since it's already been derailed...

The caller ID on my home phone once identified a missed caller as "Phone Scam". How appropriate.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
It's nuts how they refer to tamarlain as the mastermind!

How the heck do they know!?

Maybe they should glance at Djokar's V'Kontakte page to realize, that junior displayed signs of Islamic radicalism as well!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16802 posts)
"state welfare benefits"

Cue Mickey. 5, 4, 3, ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 371   End
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon