Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon : Swingers Discussion 22038310191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBomb blasts at Boston Marathon
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert, when talk to yourself do you hear voices answering you?

You are burning up my DSM-IV. Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
Damn!

These fuckers identified as Russians, quite athletic, VERY expensive taste in clothes, wrestlers, 19 & 20 year olds. I don't get why they'd identify as Russians, Chechens hate Russians and are fighting for their independence from Russia. Mercedes seems to have belonged to one of their girl friends. Two women being questioned in connection.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
VB:

"If it were a more well-organized group I think the bomb blast would likely have been more spectacular."

Cpl:

Not only that, but if it was a group behind it trying to send any sort of message, they'd have likely claimed responsibility by now.

Definitely a lone-wolf, or at most a couple of morons.

Speculation or a guess?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
A guess (i.e. wild speculation) that is clearly identified as such is not irresponsible. I didn't even guess at their political angle. I just guessed it was a lone wolf, and clearly stated that a guess is all it was.

When one puts forth wild speculation as fact and insults everyone who disputes their "facts", that is something of a different matter. I did *no* such thing. If M had said "This was Palestinian terrorists!" or "This was Occupy Wall Street Loonies!", then you'd have something there.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
NK:

"Where's all those who said it was a lone wolf?"

Robert slowly raises his hand. "So I was hoping that it was a crazy nut job, not aligned to any political faction, and motivated only by the voices inside his head." Robert said. "It would have been better if he was a lone wolf... Now the fact that these terrorist have ties to radical Islamics, we might see a resurgence of stupidity from the congress in trying to kill ideas with bullets and guns. This doesn't work."

Robert glances across the forums. "Trying to kill ideas with guns and bullets is how every dominate religion in the world became dominate." He said. "Their struggle to survive, to thrive hardens their resolve and allows them to survive the cold winters in isolation."

"If the Jews and Romans left the Christians alone, their cult would have died off or been marginalized... Christianity would be like most every small religion, mostly un-practiced and or fractured." Robert continued. "But powerful people felt threatened by competition of ideals and felt that they could not alter their ideas in any form so they struck out at those who were different."

Robert glances to the devastation that radicalism brings. "These radical islamics are a threat, but short of genocide, we can't combat their threat with guns, bombs and death." Robert said. "For every one dollar they spend, we spend a million. They can hold their breath longer than we can, they've already done this. So what we ought to do is bring education, bring enlightenment to these starving minds which turn to the only thing we humans are naturally good at... Death. Once enlightened, once their boredom and longing for purpose in their lives is found... they will, supreme being willing, become less likely to destroy and more likely to build."

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
That's right. You said no wild speculations but it's alright to guess who did it. I suppose it's all a matter who doe's it, right?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
And also - I'm not aware of NK saying anything about who he thought the bomber(s) was/were. I have no idea what Gusher said. Only one person that I saw was making a clear claim as to who the bomber was.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
Here's what I said:

"If I had to guess (and really, it's only a guess), I'll agree with M that it's a lone wolf. If it were a more well-organized group I think the bomb blast would likely have been more spectacular. But, we'll see as information comes out - preferably information which doesn't contradict itself every 5 minutes. "

M said

"My guess, it's a lone wolf".

Is the word "guess" not clear enough? We were just guessing based on next to nothing in the way of information other than the relative size and seemingly lackluster sophistication of the explosion.

Anyone who claims we were "wrong" should go look up the word "guess" in the dictionary.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
Where's all those who said it was a lone wolf?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
"Where in the fuck is PP NK And Gusher this morning LMAO. Eating Crow Maybe?"

How do you figure? I never made any guess to who the bombers were.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 371   End
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon