Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon : Swingers Discussion 22038310131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBomb blasts at Boston Marathon
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Let's not forget to give credit where credit is due. The people of Boston were responsible for catching these two.

From the video provided by a private corporation, the video and pictures taken by the public. The family members of the bombers located by the media, and the getting the information to the people by the media. To finally the man that discovered the asshole hiding in his boat, which would not have happened unless the police lifted the lockdown.

The public complied with a shutting down of their lives which helped in no fashion. They showed that it is everyone of our responsibility for our safety and they came through with flying colors.

I am not a fan of the media, and I did not like their speculation which had no positive purpose, and was wrong. But they did go farther then law enforcement in this investigation. Without the media and the public these two would have gotten away.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Party:

The race is a factor for a minority of the right, it has more to do with the politics of who is in office. After all, bush ordered Powell to tell the enroute world that Iraq was an immediate threat... This was a lie and Powell was the fool who believed that lie he was told.

Personally, any time people who butter their bread with oil, want to invade oil nations and tell you reasons other than to make personal profit... You ought know it to be a lie. Powell's folly was a blind belief in loyalty to the flag made with oil, not the oil in the flag. (the same applies to those buttering their bread with MIC funding)

Personally, so long as we aren't at a state of war or it isn't an organized group like Waco, the manner in which the situation ought be handled is a police matter. When you go from what we have had here, to Waco (large armed stand off) then you become tougher and use the might of the military.

As for snipers? Yep. Impunity is a go. You are a threat and forfeited all of your rights at the point you endangered others.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
Robert...who killed him is irrelevant and that brother was not a citizen anyway(he had a green card) I just never thought I would live to see the day that the "KILL EM ALL AND LET GOD SORT THEM OUT" Right suggesting we have to send terrorists who happen to be American citizens a polite letter inviting them to sit and chat about their philosophy on life before we act against them, or give them a pass because they happen to be on American soil. If I am suspect in a bank robbery, and I barricade myself in some vacant building, if it is even thought I am armed and a danger to the public, a sniper can take me out with impunity The entire debate on drones and American citizen terrorists is just bizzare, but then you have to remember...Obama/Holder skin pigment derangement syndrome does STRANGE things to peoples brains

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Sedu:

Sing? I don't think he knew much. His older brother was the one who radicalized him. It sadly is how this game plays out. He will of course have life in prison or a needle in the arm, no sweat off my back.

The only real question I have or would like to know, is how did they make the contacts to get grenades and if they had such contacts, why couldn't they get real explosives?

The reason for these questions is to close the hole the grenades came through and know what worked, that they couldn't get real explosives.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
Jhokar is going to sing like a little bitch! Fbi, and the police did a fantastic job! Never in a million years did I think that they'll grt him alive.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Party:

The 19 year old ran his 26 year old brother over with the hyjacked car... We didn't kill him, his brother did.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
Lets Invade Chechnia!!!!!!! Who's with me???? LMAO

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
They must have been unwitting tools of the vast right wing christian conspiracy, PP said so. It's not like they could just be evil little turds.

Westerly RI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
You know we killed one without due process right? Rand Paul must be beside himself ! Don't look now...I see another cabinet appointment being delayed and another 12 hour speech coming up !!!!!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
My point exactly,,,,,the final verdict is not in on exactly WHO is responsible yet... "hey guys...wanna make $100, go drop these backpacks on the sidewalk" I always look to History for clues...the guy who killed President Garfield, did it because he was told he would become a national hero and was promised a lucrtive Government job after the fact...stay tuned

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 371   End
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon