Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon : Swingers Discussion 22038310111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBomb blasts at Boston Marathon
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I fancy myself a pretty good analyst of world affairs, but with all that the former Soviet Union gave up in terms of strategic and logistically important real estate, why the HELL Russia chose to draw the line with this miserable god forsaken province full of poverty, banditry and virtually no strategic importance is beyond me.I guess it would be like if you put a gun to the head of the US and told us we had to let one state go. Chechnya is Russia's Mississippi

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
When I say they I mean the FBI had their hands on the oldest. This is not the first time the Russians have warned us and we payed no attention.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Robert...History says otherwise You don't really think a switch was flipped the day the voting rights act Just one example) was enacted do you? Look at the public opinion on gay issues today as opposed to 10 years ago. No one got "smarter' or "educated" in the past decade....laws were passed that prohibit discrimination, and the belief in equality become social orthadoxy That's how it works, that's how it will always work

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
I am not defending the media, but they can turn the media away. It is becoming apparent though that the media has far better investigators than the feds. They beat the feds to every single one of their family, and they had their hands on the oldest two years prior to the bombing at Russian request.

Who knows what triggered the older brother, but it seems even though they had no grounds for arrest he should have been on the watch list. The feds got caught IMO with their pants down. The public, the people, the good citizens on the other hand proved how capable and powerful they are, yet they are getting minimal credit for ending this.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
VA:

I agree. The sins of the fathers ought not be visited upon the sons and the sins of the sons ought not be visited upon the family.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7236 posts)
I think the way the media is pestering their family is rather loathsome. Putting family members on the spot and asking them to either blindly defend or incriminate their children/nephews/whatever is really low, if you ask me. Investigators can go talk to them, but I think the media should leave them alone, unless there is a reason to believe they are somehow involved.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18758 posts)
Party:

When you were between 3-5 years old, did you still wet the bed? Some kids do, should their parents put the sheets on the front porch with the child's name on them?

How about paddleings? Do you know that the only reason physical punishment works is that it shakes the person into obedience. It is a form of physical dominance. It is also the leading cause of racist, or other authoritarian ideals.

All you are doing is placing their urine soaked sheets out for all to see, without trying to understand why they act their way. You will change nothing, you will in fact slow progress and create resentment.

Why do you think most conservatives cannot stand society? Why do you think they go into self imposed exile and stock up on guns, ammunition and Glenn becks prepackaged food stuff?

They are like the beaten dog, they are afraid a d want you to be afraid.

I have staired conservatives with fire arms on their belts down, put my flat chest against their pot bell bulges and and coward them. I did this because they disrespected a cashier in Walmart who was the only one on for ten lines and had twenty people in line.

They bitched that she wasn't going fast enough and I told them to shout their hill billy mouths before I shout it for them. I specifically targeted the one with the gun, to dispell any illusion of fear. I then tried to tip the cashier, but corporate policy forbids this.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7236 posts)
Morality is subjective, situational and relative, and there are those who excel in math and science who are raging right wing extremists and racists. You can not "educate' the racism and bigoty out of these folks. As I told you once before, people changed when shamed into it, and when that which they fear becomes orthodoxy, and they bare either forced to fake it, mentally suppress their bigotry, or build a bunker. Social injunction can do in a decade what it would take education centuries to accomplish

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
I can use a spellcheck, you'll always be a buffon

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
It obviously doesn't mean being able to spell worth a shit.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18758 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 371   End
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon