Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon : Swingers Discussion 22038310101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBomb blasts at Boston Marathon
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 371   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sedu:

and what was the FBI to do? They couldn't find any evidence of wrong doing. Should the FBI have strapped the older brother to a chair and attached electrical cables to his testicles?

I thought not.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
Rdy, please stop, just stop.

Russia gave the US intel in 2010, that the older brother has turned toward the radical form of Islam, that the FBI should investigate. Which the FBI DID, and couldn't find anything out of the norm. The FBI followed procedure and contacted Russia, asking if there is additional info that they can supply. Russia, did not respond. That's when FBI had to close the case.

And who the heck is putting? Sheesh.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Terrorist acts take place all over the globe daily. Where else is there such exposure of it if not when it takes place in the USA. If Beslan crisis took place in the USA every single person that is reading my post right about now, wouldnt be firing up Google!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
VA:

It is surprising that we have agreed on two issues today. I hope it doesn't start to snow.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
I know the Chechnya/Russia thing is complicated and I'm not going to pretend I know a ton about it, but I just doubt this has anything to actually do with the conflict.

If I am Tibetan, and concerned about Tibetan independence, and commit a terrorist act all by my lonesome against a McDonalds, this doesn't mean it has anything to do with the situation.

If the target had been a Russian consulate or even a Russian Orthodox church, well, that might be more meaningful. But there target seems to be the people of Boston or, at most, the United States. How does that accomplish anything?

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Former, not formerly

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
I'm a bit tied up right now. Give me a bit ill answer you, VA.

Meanwhile, if you have a few minutes to spare do some homework about the independence of the formerly Russian states and what happened to the Chechens.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Just say "NO" to twitter...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
As if Twitter wasn't used for enough bullshit already, Donald Trump tweets:

Is the Boston killer eligible for Obama Care to bring him back to health?

Idiot. Just stirrin' the puddin'....

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Party:

I do not believe history sides with you, rather chance sides with you.

History does however state that your overly progressive ideals will bring about radical change, radical change brings wild fires and only with a strong union can you quench those fires. If you believe fully that our union processes the strength to quench the fires you intend to start, you are a fool rushing head long into battle. Such fools rarely live long and often make a mess of things.

A slower, more methodical approach is needed as radical change pushes and pulls the pendrum of stability to the extremes and with it, all of us.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7345 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 371   End
TOPIC: Bomb blasts at Boston Marathon