Bobby Jindal : Swingers Discussion 116928
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBobby Jindal
TOPIC: Bobby Jindal
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've heard rumblings about this guy, I want to find out more. He should have been elected governor instead of that half wit (and I say that with respect) Kathrine Blanco. This guy did a fantastic job with the last evacuation and people are looking at this guy to be the biggest threat to Obama in 2012. Executive experience, Crisis management experience, rebuilding a broken economy, not to mention overall experience in public office. Oh did I mention that he was a success in the private sector before he came to office? Oh yea and he's the first Non-White governor of Louisiana. I can't wait for this guy to bust out in 2012!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Would liberals have a problem with a devote Muslim or Buiddist running for office within their party. Obama believes a man rose from the dead after being crucified for our sins, and that he was the SON of GOD. Is he crazy too, or maybe you're saying that he's lying just to get our votes? Keep pissing on religion, you're getting plenty on your own political shoes........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I don't know much about him either.

But he is strongly anti-abortion, and he's got some religious nutty kinda stuff in his background.

But I am sure we will be hearing a lot more about him. Laura Ingraham was extolling his virtues on her show this morning...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Joe, Bobby was my choice for VP for McCain, but I know he had his reasons for choosing a lady for the office. I do hope he runs for POTUS in 2012.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
I've heard rumblings about this guy, I want to find out more. He should have been elected governor instead of that half wit (and I say that with respect) Kathrine Blanco. This guy did a fantastic job with the last evacuation and people are looking at this guy to be the biggest threat to Obama in 2012. Executive experience, Crisis management experience, rebuilding a broken economy, not to mention overall experience in public office. Oh did I mention that he was a success in the private sector before he came to office? Oh yea and he's the first Non-White governor of Louisiana. I can't wait for this guy to bust out in 2012!

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Bobby Jindal