Bloomberg is concerned that private jet owners are clogging up homeless shelters : Swingers Discussion 2184371021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBloomberg is concerned that private jet owners are clogging up homeless shelters
TOPIC: Bloomberg is concerned that private jet owners are clogging up homeless shelters
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
Even homeless people do not want to stay in homeless shelters. It's an option of last resort.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Um... There are many reasons to call Bloomberg nuts... This is one of them.

I cannot see someone wealthy enough to have a private jet, willfully sleeping in a homeless shelter. Either I would sleep in my limo, or the jet. If I were tony stark and my tower wasn't rebuilt yet, I would be partying it up with the strippers in my private jet.

Now as for the increased occupancy? Try super storm sandy.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
The question in the back of my mind is - do we have any evidence to suggest this is actually happening?? -------- New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg expressed concern that private jet owners could clog up the city's homeless shelters.

“You can arrive in your private jet at Kennedy Airport, take a private limousine and go straight to the shelter system, walk in the door, and we’ve got to give you shelter,” Bloomberg said, speaking on the radio.

“That’s what the law is. I didn’t write the law,” Bloomberg added.

The New York Post claims he was referring to a law related to homeless shelters signed by Ed Koch. "He was referring to a decree signed by Mayor Ed Koch 30 years ago that gives free shelter to anyone who says they need it," reports the Post.

"Bloomberg’s comments came the week that an advocacy group for the homeless released a report saying the city’s homeless population surged in the past year."

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Bloomberg is concerned that private jet owners are clogging up homeless shelters