Bloomberg is at it AGAIN : Swingers Discussion 2207551066
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBloomberg is at it AGAIN
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   66 to 75 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Does Big Storm's keyboard not have a functioning space bar or something?"

Lol. Stormy can't spell or type worth a shit. And I didn't waste any time poking a little fun at some of his doosies when he first got here. I'll let him say whether he ever took any of them as mean-spirited or more than just funning around. I think I know the answer.

I'll say this about BS: he and I prolly wouldn't agree on shit politically, but he's the kind of guy with whom I'd enjoy drinking a beer and chasing skirt. Dood has a good sense of humor and doesn't take things too seriously. Good qualities.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
cplofunswingers....you should ask Sed, Fun Ahoy and Vabeach about that....they have been boorishly mocking a couple for three weeks now for posting a request for help with a similar text style...perhaps they will make on an ongoing running joke out of him as well

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Man can yall Imagine the changes we will see after the Mid terms? WOW

Mickey

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4714 posts)
Ok, this is totally off topic but I've been dying to ask this question for months now.

Does Big Storm's keyboard not have a functioning space bar or something? His posts make me cross-eyed and I'm pretty sure they're giving me cataracts.

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
Are you still drunk?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Oh I get it We all have to take your interpetaion of what You think it should mean , not judged by the Writings and opinions based upon the writings of the authors of the Constitution?

I get the impression You are a Progressive Bully. although you try to use passive agressive as a means to get your way, Please try again , Still haven't told me why we have to use any thing but Fact to see what the true intent and interpetation is.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
Well, Looking should be supreme ruler of the cosmos. Only he can see the truth in the Constitution. Others are just blind.

Perhaps he can also be the sole True Interpreter of the bible and other arcane texts. All these many centuries people have disagreed and interpreted, but they were all blind or stupid or whatever.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We do have the ability to see based upon the writings they left regarding such .

are you so obtuse Or are you ignorantly blinded by the Liberal mentality, Or are you just Stupid? Take your pick, It seems you only want to See things with the Slant that The progressive minded fascists want to put forth, Trouble with that Mentality it is based upon lies and half truths....

please try harder to Spin the truth.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9622 posts)
Looking -- you claim to know what the founders intended? You realize they all had their own differing ideas, right? Just like everyone, everywhere, any time.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
and everybody else be defencesless.a true man(mean man and woman) are not afraid of armed people.only bad people and know there is only one way to deal with them.protect yourself at all times the best you can.they don't demand you give up your rights but stand beside you in your fight for your rights.bloomberg is an oppresser of people rights and thinks he is all knowing.........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   66 to 75 of 93   End
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN