Bloomberg is at it AGAIN : Swingers Discussion 2207551061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBloomberg is at it AGAIN
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
see how the word..myself...jumps down to the next line,does it on it own.sometime I will be writing and it jumps back four lines.it a cheap laptop.brought at a libber store.this laptop is so stupid I have to tell it every thing to do........space...bar............BS...is that more better.......lol

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I'am a highly edjamacada persona.how ever my laptop don't know a thing about what I'am saying.there for it refuses to cooperate with me.I know I know it sound like I got the brian power of a libber.but what hell is a person of my intellect going to do with a dumb laptop,and spellcheck keeps giving me the finger when told to work(I think it wants to go on welfare.libber laptop).so I do the best I can.if there is any confusion just let me know,I might have been confuse at the time myself......................space...........bar..................................BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
paragraph

breaks

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I think Fun hit the nail on the head. Dude definitely seems to be pretty light hearted and would probably be fun to just chill with. I def don't agree with much of anything I've ever seen him post but he doesn't seem like a dick about it when he expresses his thoughts either. And I'm just busting his chops about the (lack of) spaces in his posts. Although if he ever started using them I might finally read one of his posts from start to finish. As it stands now, I just read the first and last sentences and take a guess at everything in between.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
BS often is cryptic and confusing, but once in a while says something that is an interesting bit of insight, or at least funny as hell.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19434 posts)
"Does Big Storm's keyboard not have a functioning space bar or something?"

Lol. Stormy can't spell or type worth a shit. And I didn't waste any time poking a little fun at some of his doosies when he first got here. I'll let him say whether he ever took any of them as mean-spirited or more than just funning around. I think I know the answer.

I'll say this about BS: he and I prolly wouldn't agree on shit politically, but he's the kind of guy with whom I'd enjoy drinking a beer and chasing skirt. Dood has a good sense of humor and doesn't take things too seriously. Good qualities.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
cplofunswingers....you should ask Sed, Fun Ahoy and Vabeach about that....they have been boorishly mocking a couple for three weeks now for posting a request for help with a similar text style...perhaps they will make on an ongoing running joke out of him as well

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Man can yall Imagine the changes we will see after the Mid terms? WOW

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4928 posts)
Ok, this is totally off topic but I've been dying to ask this question for months now.

Does Big Storm's keyboard not have a functioning space bar or something? His posts make me cross-eyed and I'm pretty sure they're giving me cataracts.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Are you still drunk?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   61 to 70 of 93   End
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN