Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Bloomberg is at it AGAIN
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Wouldn't it be funny if some dipshits got called out on being frauds and bullies and worse yet, defended someone MORE guilty of the insidious crime of bad punctuation and grammar than those they bullied in the first place? Nahhh...even the orange Cheetos dust-Dr Pepper Crew would be smart enough not to do that to themselves.. oh wait...

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Wouldn't it be funny if some dipshit got all righteous about protecting someone from mockery who didn't need protecting in the first place, and then started trying to mock the same person he supposedly was concerned about to begin with?

Nah. Wouldn't happen. No one could ever make that big a fool of themselves. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Did BS take a cooller, car keys and cell phone on his "Multi state horse ride" (Ohhhh...that is sooo funny....lol..lol.lol) BTW...I call a BIG BS on BS's so called horse trip...it is about as likely to have actually happened as Vabeach having graduated high school....meaning it didn't

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Funny.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
yeal I used to do that,but my finger got tired form writing bud bud bud bye you all ,all time .now my finger just get stiff.oh wait that is not my finger.well my finger still gets tired just not as much.in two more years a I hope to be up to two fingers.right now it is a one finger job. ;0..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
""buh buh buh bye y'all.""

Oh yeah that's right. buh bye BS

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
Interesting, when he wrote the story of his multi-state horse ride, how was his punctuation? Wait...better question....how long did it take, and where did he shower? No wait...you know what.. please..I don't want to know

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
"Tell me, has he ever had a cooler, car keys and cell phone stolen?"

I have no idea. But he did tell me once about a horseback ride he took across several states. I was jealous. He's a good dood in my book.

I'm not sure why he dropped his signature line though. For the first few months he signed off every post with "buh buh buh bye y'all." It was distinctive.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"In the two years I've been exchanging pleasant and friendly banter with BigStorm"

He has never types a post with syntax, punctuation, and literacy above a 2nd grader? That's what you meant to say right? Tell me, has he ever had a cooler, car keys and cell phone stolen? I guess probably not huh ?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Im sorry yall but I call Robert out on all his shit,,,As for as that fucking billionare Bloomberge fuck that cock smoker,,Its his states fault hes in there end of storry..

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   41 to 50 of 93   End
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN