Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Bloomberg is at it AGAIN
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh I get it We all have to take your interpetaion of what You think it should mean , not judged by the Writings and opinions based upon the writings of the authors of the Constitution?

I get the impression You are a Progressive Bully. although you try to use passive agressive as a means to get your way, Please try again , Still haven't told me why we have to use any thing but Fact to see what the true intent and interpetation is.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
Well, Looking should be supreme ruler of the cosmos. Only he can see the truth in the Constitution. Others are just blind.

Perhaps he can also be the sole True Interpreter of the bible and other arcane texts. All these many centuries people have disagreed and interpreted, but they were all blind or stupid or whatever.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
We do have the ability to see based upon the writings they left regarding such .

are you so obtuse Or are you ignorantly blinded by the Liberal mentality, Or are you just Stupid? Take your pick, It seems you only want to See things with the Slant that The progressive minded fascists want to put forth, Trouble with that Mentality it is based upon lies and half truths....

please try harder to Spin the truth.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
Looking -- you claim to know what the founders intended? You realize they all had their own differing ideas, right? Just like everyone, everywhere, any time.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
and everybody else be defencesless.a true man(mean man and woman) are not afraid of armed people.only bad people and know there is only one way to deal with them.protect yourself at all times the best you can.they don't demand you give up your rights but stand beside you in your fight for your rights.bloomberg is an oppresser of people rights and thinks he is all knowing.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
lets petend we live in a country where are no carzys,bipolar,crooks, gangster,muggers,theives,murders and everybody was nice and good and helped all people and got a long with everybody.we would not need guns or cops or even a goverment.BUT in the real world we have all this and more and it is your respontsabilaty to take care and protect your self and your family.and by not doing that you are irrespontable and a coward.gun control is not the issuse.able to protect yourself is the issuse.and libbers are to afraid to protect themselfs or want power over you.only cowards want to be armed..............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
How do you now know it didn't happen for one thing, Secondly how does that relate to What Our founding fathers intended?

again is this the only way Liberals can make a point by playing pretend? instead of using fact ?

Let's try this again let's Pretend we don't make up fake Scenarios , lets tey to pretend we use the actual intent our lawmakers based thier decisions upon such as life experience....

I know it is hard for you but let's just pretend we use something other than make believe....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
There's no example I can think of when the Govt had to intervene to keep someone from stockpiling gunpowder in 1815, so I posed the hypothetical.

Nothing from the present, and nothing from the future. Try re-reading it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The reason you refuse to use the logic of our founding fathers is clear , as you know in reality Your arguments are FALSE, and Lack MERIT

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
Outdoors, do you have a problem with using the logic of that time? Or does all of your attempts have to bring in current day possibilities? the argument you and all of your Bretheren use is that what our founding fathers meant, well using the mindset of the day they intended the private citizen have the ability to keep the government even our newly formed government in check, and if we use this as a reference point, using thier throught process they would not support the regulations that have already been placed by out current lawmakers.

I won't play your what if Game , you and many other state what you claim they meant , you cannot use any events or reasons from the future to make a definition.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9727 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   71 to 80 of 93   End
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN