Bloomberg is at it AGAIN : Swingers Discussion 2207551051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBloomberg is at it AGAIN
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fun; I was going to come down to NO this year,but I had to take care of my mom.she is 85.when depends on how long she lives.she has no heath pro blems .so it might be a few years.if you can't laugh at your own jokes or yourself then who will.it all in friendly banter.you all have a beer on me,and remember,drink the good stuff,cause I an't cheap.I will pay you back the second tuesday of next week.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I love Robert's references to human phycology. Human-algae relations have been at an all-time high thanks to him.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
Fun:

Ever notice how in the late 90s and early 2000-2010 there were so many school shootings and before the 90s school yard fights?

It is because people could deck each other when the other crossed the line. On the Internet, you cannot even see discomfort, so it becomes far too easy to cross it without seeing that you have.

People desperate for attention, will like a dog flee to a corner and cry, then return. It is the curse of the pack mentality and people who are generally verbal bullies never even notice that they've hurt anyone.

Try reading a few books on human phycology, you might learn a thing or more.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Dood!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
"any discomfort he might ever show"

In the two years I've been exchanging pleasant and friendly banter with BigStorm I've never seen him in discomfort about anything. Although, I suspect he might be pissed if some asswipe presumes that he needs help standing up for himself.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Here..i'll get it started...Those people in Boston were scared to death when those bombs exploded....but even bombs are not as SCARY as BS's typing skills !!! (Followed by two or three shill posts expressing how funny that was) Come on Vabeach,,,you are the EXPERT at this,,,how did I do?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
BS, I will say this - you show one of the best qualities a person can have - the willingness to laugh at themselves a little.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
Oh but NO Vabeach and Fun Ahoy..I really think you should make an ongoing JOKE of BS. You know, mock, belittle and take glee in any discomfort he might ever show and make references to his typing errors randomly in non related threads and posts....you know, like you did with those folks who had the unmitigated nerve to ask for help and advise when their property was stolen? Jus sayin :)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Big:

If the laptop is skipping a word between the line above and the following line, it is likely a keening issue.

As you type, the program you use has only X space to fit the characters (each symbol and letter). So when the kerning settings are set wrong for what you desire to do, you are going to have problems like what you discribed.

As for spell checking, the expense of the program has little to do with the worth of the spell check and more to do with who made the spell check.

Case in point, my iPhone will stop correcting spelling errors after I have made them repeatedly. This is because the phone now believes that the error was intentional or I am spelling a name. It automatically added the error to the dictionary or correctly spelled words.

So the more you type, the less effective the spell check becomes. That is why I wish I could wipe it's hard drive like I do to my computers. (a yearly cleaning)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Lol@BigStorm. Good one.

Btw dude, I invited you down here for free beer two Mardi Gras ago. You wanna aim for next year?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   51 to 60 of 93   End
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN