Bloomberg is at it AGAIN : Swingers Discussion 2207551021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBloomberg is at it AGAIN
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
THIS is why it's good to point out funny shit. I hadn't even bothered to read that post until you noted it. Good catch.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
That is absolutely RICH from a guy who just posted a thread about South Carolina, and makes it his business to change the names of schools in.. was it Florida? Where does one acquire hubris like that?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
Show of hands, how many of you live in, have ever lived in, or own property in NYC? Anyone? Anyone at all? No? In that case, mind your own freakin business How about this...NYers wont tell you not to make laws against having anal sex with your wife, allowing open sewers and cesspools in trailer parks, and allowing 50 year old men to marry 14 year old girls with parental consent, and "Y'all" don't tell NY how to run IT"S business..k?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
what a bunch of drevel..............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Big:

1) we elect leaders to govern is. We aren't investors in a company, we are all small random people, each insignificant in and of ourselves and accept the rule of government over us. A government we elect every November election cycle.

2) as last I read on the subject, breast feeding as surperior to formula for about the first month. After that the benefits provided by breast milk drop off to about even. (chemical changes in the mother)

As we all now pay in some manner for eachothers health and the duty of the government is the preservation and promotion of the good health of its citizens (to the extent of what the elections dictated.) the government do in fact have the obligation to encourage and educate the public on the importance of breast milk for infants.

3) adults/older kids suckling on a woman's breast is typically not feeding as the individual suckeling isn't being provided enough neutrants. Further in my armature oppinion such suckeling after the first year of life is a regression of both the suckeler and the suckeled's mental state.

The woman providing the nipple is in part regressing to the supposive pleasure of feeding or are receiving sexual pleasure from the experience, while the individual sucking, is mentally regressing to their mental state as a infant.

Light play eight the nipples in sex stimulates, too much is a mental regression often seen by adolescents who are developing sexually and for a time regressed to a point in which they took satisfaction from suckeling.

4) public display of breast feeding an infant ought not receive any punishment... Ever.

Public display of a woman's breast... I personally do not have a problem with. It is repressive men who forced women to hid their breast as they couldn't control their thoughts and for a moment regressed to an infant state and wished to latch on.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
so now are they going to start arresting people for pubilc exposue for feeding their chidern in public cause cop or some elected person has a hair up their ass that day or what bussiness is it of theirs.so a 20 year old person is sucking on a women tit,is it feeding or public exposue.is there a age cut off.are these people for real.these kind of people piss me off........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I think it is out rangous that a person that is elected is telling other people how to live thier lives or that they know best for you.or asume your an idiot who can't think for your self.after all you elected them and now they think you are stupid.also some group comes along and starts telling you are doing every thing wrong and going behind your back and starts changing ways thing are done without your knowlage so you will fall in line of what they want.what unmadagated gall some people have.who in the hell made him GOD.groups don't have agendas,people in groups have agendas.whats theirs,is it because they think they are smarter then you and you can't think for yourself that they have to go behind your back.breast or bottle its none of their bussiness....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Everything that I have ever heard has said that breastfeeding is better than formula. (baring illness of the mother.)

Now I have no problem with the use of Formula after the first month. Between day zero and day 30, the infant receives the best milk and thus no further benefits are achieved.

As I believe that I have stated before, It is preferred, maybe a insensitive could be put into place for breastfeeding. coupon checks for formula after the 30 day marker if the mother breast feeds?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Fun, you missed reading one of the alarmist propaganda versions, apparently.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I would have a real problem if the City issued some edict outlawing baby formula for mothers who want to feed their infants that way, but that doesn't appear to be the case. 

Is there even any debate that breastfeeding is healthier for infants than formula? If not, and if there are no moral/political objections to mothers making that choice, I really don't see anything wrong with government-sponsored education on that subject. Or on smoking or drunk driving. 

As for the hospital programs, it appears to be entirely voluntary; the City isn't mandating anything, best I can tell. Even in hospitals agreeing to participate in the program, mothers who want the formula and ask for it can get it; the hospitals just don't push it. For decades the formula manufacturers have used the hospitals as their marketing arm; this program is simply encouraging hospitals to voluntarily substitute good health education. 

The "lock and key" thing does sound extreme. But one nurse was quoted as saying that everything in hospitals is that way now; they have to sign out even aspirin or sterile wipes. Supposedly, the sign-out requirement for baby formula is to help them track how effective the program is. 

That's what I gleaned from the CNN story on this. Is there something I missed?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   21 to 30 of 93   End
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN