Bloomberg is at it AGAIN : Swingers Discussion 2207551011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBloomberg is at it AGAIN
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 93   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"A mind is a terrible thing to waist..."

Still wearing that 34?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
pp: I have to agree with vabe. You hardly bring anything of value to this forum. All you mostly do is throw insults like a monkey throws shit. I can tell from your writings you do have an education. But like a commercial states: A mind is a terrible thing to waist...

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Zzz boring. Enjoy your angry ignorance.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18827 posts)
Everyone = 3 trailer trash bored housewives, a stripper, A Jewish Ukrainian refugee, and a butt buddy only slightly less ignorant than Va beach LOL Oh no !!!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Actually...we both know I did smack you down, and so does anyone else who followed along You tried in desperation to equate my pointing out the irony of the hypocrisy of the voters of SC...with those who want to repeal and block law, and my part effecting a taxpayer funded public institution...which as I pointed out, is borderline retarded. You failed, miserably

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
You know perfectly well you didn't "smack me down", but that doesn't matter. That's not what you're here for. You're simply an agitator attempting to feed your rotten sense of self-esteem. Everyone knows it. You bring nothing of value except being someone to make fun of. The difference between you and everyone else anyone makes fun of is that you put yourself into that situation deliberately. Go ahead and keep shouting your crap into the electronic ether.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18827 posts)
Raw foods quackery website? LOL What IS this idiot talking about?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Oh I'm sorry Vabeach...were you under the impression that it makes any difference what a babbling half wit proven fraud like yourself thinks ? If you were, you really ARE stupid. Once again, you attempted to look "smart" and I* smacked down your laughable desperate half baked false equivalents, and showed you to be the dullard you are....like I said son...class is over..please leave your dunce cap on your desk when you leave

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Not in the slightest. You really think I should be? Big shock.

You throw around calling me stupid so much that it no longer has meaning. I could develop a diabetes drug from scratch this morning and you'd still find a way to call me stupid. Your insults carry no weight because nobody has any respect for your judgement.

Zero.

How much respect could I possibly have for the assessment of one who attempts to lecture me with abject hogwash about enzymology googled from some raw foods quackery website and declares that "class is over" at the end of it? Even when confronted with an expert in a field explaining to you why that the information you have dug up is flawed and your understanding it incorrect, you still call them stupid.

Zero. Did you catch that number? Zero. Rhymes with "hero". Looks like a giant letter O.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18827 posts)
Vabeach....Did I say the election in SC should be ruled null and void because the voters are hypicrites? That would be a NO Does anything Bloomberg has proposed affect federally funded public institutions? That would also be a NO See the difference? Now....don't you feel really stupid ?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Start   11 to 20 of 93   End
TOPIC: Bloomberg is at it AGAIN