Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Bloomberg for President
TOPIC: Bloomberg for President
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't care about his stance on gay marriage, as I support gay marriage (why should they be the only people happy). I can't support a candidate that will take away my rights to defend my life and property. I can't support a candidate that's a billionaire telling me because I make 200k or more a year i have to pay more taxes. BLOOMBURG in my humble opinion will be bad for america.... what's good for NYC isn't always good for the rest of the country.

THOMPSON 08

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Now that would be interesting. In my opinion not much of a success story but interesting. One of the things that stand out in my mind is how much he was against federal funding (home land defense spending) being divided among other states such as Kansas or South Carolina because in Mayor Bloomberg's words, "they aren't as important." With that type of mind set I think he would not do justice to the country but instead to a select few. Hummmmm, almost sound like what we have now.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Taking away civil liberties, His same sex marriage position, and the worst sin in the world for conservatives, raising taxes..........President Bloomberg DOA. Maybe he should stick to New York politics, perhaps run for Governor.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
M,

i don't know enough about him to say yea or nay. i would love a social liberal and a fiscal conservative though. tired of the politicos governing what i should be "into".

if the shoe fits...i will buy it :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
God, he'd be a disaster.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I am sure the media will show me his record and I wont jump onto anyones band wagon just yet. Too much time left...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
LOL If I had to vote right now. I'm voting for Bloomberg. Poly, we are together on this one!

well he just lost mine...LOL

Actually runnin scared from his party twice because he never stopped being a liberal at heart, would be enough for me but now I know for sure...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Bloomberg for President