Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism : Swingers Discussion 758161091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBlind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BTW Mr. Chappelle, I noticed you've got some shit on your collar in that pic. Ought to think about getting that dry cleaned.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I don't feel threatened by Dave Chappelle. All he said was my beheading would be applauded as a public service in his opinion. Not that he was going to do it.

Of course, there was a time when people applauded a black man getting strung upside down with a pitchfork in his ass, too.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Looks like we've got a black Kramer in the house!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
That's right mighty mouse I'm oppressing you with my bitting critique!!! Why my very words prevent you from expressing your demented Anarchist bullshit......well if that's the case then I must be doing a lousy job. I promise I'll try harder to snifle your "Free Speech", cause you know how much us Black Republicans hate that......oops did I say Republican? Oh noooooo Master Alan Keys saaaave meee!!!!!!

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Isn't it ironic that our resident Dave Chappelle look-alike despises my freedom of speech and opinions so much that he feels compelled to demonize and belittle me for expressing myself. And then he wants to convince everyone that these so-called terrorists want to behead me, that I should believe they're worse than him, and even though he thinks my death would be a public service his opinions are the only thing that's going to save me from that destiny. Cuckoo for cocoa puffs!

I'm Rick James, bitch!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Ya know the Son of Sam and other psychos have "perspectives" too, that in their minds justify their crimes. Maybe we should not judge them either. I mean any of us could strap a bomb to our children and have them go blow up innocent people. It's just one of the things that could happen to anybody. Why just the other day........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I don't know what these people need to do to make some folks realize that they want to kill them.....Jesus!!!!

I can see E R in some orange pajamas on the internet babbling about no governments and one big happy human community......I think they behead him just to shut him up, and they may actually be applauded for providing a public service. Not that I would ever advocate violence toward any member of SLS, that was strictly hypothetical. I care a great deal for E R.........not really......but yeah.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"I understand that as well, and that was NOT the angle I was trying to take. I was trying to say from the eyes of the British, those that we consider heroes, were terrorists." --------------------------------------------------------------- British history refers to them as Rebels NOT Terrorists.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I think Joeodd2 has a very valid point not enough people are taking the approach of listening to others peoples view points. Like Joeodd2 I tend to look for compromise & I am willing to admit when I am wrong on an issue. Why has saying hey I made a mistake become so wrong? To me it shows that a Leader is not so inflexible and can reason.

Why do people cut on other people instead of having a rational conversation & agreeing to disagree? There is never any need for name calling and calling into question other peoples dignity.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
"And another point, Commercial and economic injustice does not give anyone the right to be a terrorist. "

I wonder if anyone ever tried to make this point at the Boston Tea Party. ------------------------------------------------------------------------- I think most people understand the BIG difference between those fighting an oppressive government and it's military versus those who PURPOSELY target civilians; to include the elderly, women and children.

Even Ghandi once made a smiling reference to the participants of the Boston Tea Party, as they DID NOTHING to harm non-combatants.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   91 to 100 of 144   End
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism