Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism : Swingers Discussion 758161081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBlind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As an aside, all of you who support the war (regardless of age or physical disabilities) and who disagree with the waning public opinions on it should head on down to the recruiting offices and make a political impact by volunteering your services, post haste and without excuses. Make it a national event. Storm the recruiting offices and show the rest of us just how much you support the President's war. All 10% of you.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Nice disclaimer there Mr. Chappelle "I tried to join the military, but they wouldn't take me" ... not surprising. You chickenhawks always have some sort of excuse. I think I'd shit my pants in disbelief if one of you ever replied that I was right and that you're heading right down to the recruiting office today.

Of course you know I really don't care if you've served or not, other than I might be able to scrape up a whit of credible legitimacy for your insgnificant, imbecilic rants if you had. I only bring it up because it's a win-win argument for me: Either you underscore your own hypocrisy for the audience by giving some excuse why you can't (or they won't let you) serve, or else you actually determine I'm right, go enlist, and possiblyget offed by some Iraqi shrapenel in the desert. Either way it's a victory for me.

BTW, I hear the Army has loosened their enlistment criteria so you might want to go down and try again .. they say the third time's the charm.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
But E R you said that there were no terrorists.......that the government made them up? I would enlist ya know if hadn't tried 2 other times to make it in the Military. Just wasn't my path, but thanks for Serving in my stead. Too bad you are a disgrace to the human race in general, not to mention your country. And it's not because I "disagree" with you, it's because you are just wrong down to the core of your being. You say so much dumb shit even Rosie O' Donald would shake her head in disbelief........with one chin going this way and the other going that way of course.......cheapshot ; )

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Not that I actually expect him to do it. Like most chickenhawks, the squawking is loud, but when it comes time to actually *protect* the hen house they usually fly the coop.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Just offering you a solution to your personal problems there Mr. Rick James. After all, what have you ever done for your country besides sit there bad mouthing people who don't agree with your worldviews? You want to fight terrrorists so bad, go to it boy. Enlist. Lead by example. Show us what you're made of. You're young, full of piss and vinegar. And your country needs your services. Put your life where your mouth is.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Why do you care E R? don't you want to destroy all Government anyway? Damn dude make up your mind.....or stick to one multiple personality an hour........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
If you want to fight so bad you ought to go with Dave Chapelle down to thre recruiting office.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
EandR will now claim for all eternity that you threatened him. lol. He's just doesn't understand the difference.

You think we should show him?

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
Perhaps Dave Chappelle should think about enlisting in the military and serving our country instead of smacking off at the big fat lips and belittling the service of others?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Oh come on? What can "Dave Chapelle" do to Steven Seagul? I mean he was an E7 in the Navy for crying out loud? "Black Kramer"? Oh I get it now.........I usually don't start my racists rants until the afternoon though gives me some time to watch BET News and get all pissed off, then check all the "White Power" blogs for some new ideas.........E R you're a special boy.........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   81 to 90 of 144   End
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism