Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For someone who brags about being an E7 in the navy he sure likes to shit on his country alot. I guess the Military didn't kill innocent people back when he served, no sir Ole E R kept them in line. Yea E R indefinitely does not have any kind of blood on his hands, I bet if he were in charge he could show those bloodthirsty morons in charge how to have a bloodless war. Maybe Hillary will make him Secretary of Defense? And how dare the military go into high schools and reach out to drop outs. They should leave the kids alone and just accept a smaller less effective fighting force. We shouldn't even have a military anyway we should do what Somalia and other countries have done and let the UN protect us.........now if you will excuse me I have to go find E R's dealer.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I'll take that as you concession of defeat.

See you tomorrow!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Address the points, Rainman.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Meanwhile, in 2005 alone, in order to retain experienced soldiers, the Army spent more on its selective re-enlistment bonuses ($506 million) than it had spent over the four previous years combined ($486 million), according to the CBO. Like the 17,500 combat troops being deployed to Baghdad, which Gen. Schoomaker recently characterized as the "tip of the iceberg" when commenting on the additional support troops that will be needed, this surge in re-enlistment bonuses may also prove to be the "tip of the iceberg." When it comes to national security, America must spend what it takes.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
The Army increased the number of high school dropouts it recruited in 2005 as it approached the 4 percent limit of "Category IV" recruits it accepts. Worth noting is that in 1980, as Army Secretary Francis Harvey recently told Congress, "50 percent of Army recruits were in Category IV," an indication of the amazing progress the Army has made. However, after the Army fell 8 percent shy of its 2005 recruitment goal, according to a recent study by the Congressional Budget Office, "the quality of the [2006] recruits (defined in terms of the percentage who were high school graduates and the percentage scoring above the median on a qualification test) declined substantially, potentially posing difficulties for retention and performance in the future." Also, the number of waivers the Army granted its recruits with criminal backgrounds soared by 65 percent between 2003 (fewer than 5,000) and 2006 (more than 8,000).

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Also they are keeping their numbers up by relaxing age restrictions, educational restrictions, and degradation in the "quality" of people they are accepting. If DumbJerk actually cared about the military as he professes he'd acknowledge that fact as well. But let's not hold our breath.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I think it's interesting and pertinent to note that the military tried to cover up the fact that Pat Tillman got "friendly fucked". Also, they are keeping their enlistment numbers up with commercial that market the military to videogame playing youths. Pathetic.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Harangue!

ha ha ha

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Both recruitment and retention are down, hence the reasons for the stop loss policies and activation of the IRR.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
The Iraq war has resulted in an UNPRECEDENTED requirement for activation of IRR troops. It's a backdoor draft, and it's the last bastion before re-instating a draft. The house of cards is crumbling.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   61 to 70 of 144   End
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism