Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ER,

I am not sure about the others but as far as Poly goes I have never seen her insult anyone unless that person has first personaly insulted her first. While Poly and I have agreed to disagree on a few things we are still friends and they are on our wish list of people to meet.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
"Where did you get that info - wikepedia? lol"

It's on my DD214. Do you know what one of those are?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"How about a new RULE: NO MORE POSTS WITH INSULTS, THREATS, OR IN ANY WAY DEMEANING OTHER SLS MEMBERS."

Rav, I am all for it. But you will find that Perectmatch, Poly, Debjack, Gary et al. are incapable of it. I refuse to idly put up with their constant badgering, insults, and outright lies slandering me continuously. They slander my military service, they've called me racist, and a few have even threatened me with physical violence on occasion.

You will note that I am *never* the first one to hurl an insult in any thread. Usually I will take a number of ad hominems before I slap them down.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
" I was discharged with an Honorable, RE-1 (again, I bet you don't have a clue what that means. Go Google it bitch)." ------------------------------------------------------------------ Where did you get that info - wikepedia? lol

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I DO NOT CARE WHO STARTED IT!!! PLEASE START ACTING LIKE ADULTS!!

How about a new RULE: NO MORE POSTS WITH INSULTS, THREATS, OR IN ANY WAY DEMEANING OTHER SLS MEMBERS.

Voice ones view point ok, Voice something you found on the internet that pertains to the topic great. Ask a question even better.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
The insults are exchanged about a half dozen worthless personas that think they own this forum. All of them have a running history of causing trouble in ever sub-forum on this website. Some of them have been booted and had their posts deleted numerous times. Others seemingly fly under the radar and get away with a lot of bizarre things, including threats of physical violence.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"It's pretty easy to see that the insults are almost exclusively exchanged/directed at one or two posters. IMO it's warranted."

Because you're brain damaged and can't help yourself.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"So you want to do away with the military and the Gov't. I guess we should do away with all the things that you failed at or aren't qualified to do......."

I received the offer for a $60,000 SRB (do you even know what that stands for?) if I were to have stayed in the Navy. I was discharged with an Honorable, RE-1 (again, I bet you don't have a clue what that means. Go Google it bitch). I have 10 years more honorable service than you, two Navy achievement medals, nine SSBN patrol pins, I've taken more shits at test depth on a submarine than you've posted harangues about wanting conscription on the Interweb, son.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Come on Guys!!!! Why is it so difficult to go one day with out name calling, Insulting people, or just being plain Rude??

Believe it or not I do enjoy political discussions and can have political discussions with out resorting to the above said behavior.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
Debjack50,

Ok no problem I read the post and was like What??? I did not see ER post about lifers & quitting.

Elkridge MD
Username hidden
(479 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 144   End
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism