Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"It is just a question that you should be able to EASILY answer. Simply review your DD Form 214 and look under the sub-section "Special Additional Information (For use by authorized agencies only)".

Sure, I could easily answer it if I had my DD214 available. It's at home, and I'm at the office.

I could also easily answer it by Googling, too. Any idiot could. It's block 26, almost all the way down at the bottom (just like I said).

Now, what has been proven other than your question proves nothing? And why not answer mine? Why do you think I would lie about serving?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I don't recall. If memory serves it is near the bottom of the form.

What difference does it make to you? Do you honestly think I'm lying about my service? What purpose would that serve? ------------------------------------------------------------------------- It is just a question that you should be able to EASILY answer. Simply review your DD Form 214 and look under the sub-section "Special Additional Information (For use by authorized agencies only)".

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
"Which block/section and where on the form is it located?"

I don't recall. If memory serves it is near the bottom of the form.

What difference does it make to you? Do you honestly think I'm lying about my service? What purpose would that serve?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Wow quiet! (Must be a coffee break) ... back on topic:

I hear old Gee Dubya is a bit upset that the congress is not blindly following his leadership (take note of thread title) and has threatened to veto their latest shenanigans. Shame on the American people for wanting some sort of tangible show of progress in Iraq! You know there's an old adage that says that the amount of work required to be done always expands to fill the time allotted for completion. Since Gee Dubya wants to allot infinite time for completion of the mission in Iraq, we can surmise from that that the mission will never be complete.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Where did you get that info - wikepedia? lol"

It's on my DD214. Do you know what one of those are? --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Which block/section and where on the form is it located?

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Negative attention? I consider it a badge of honor every time you burst a blood vessel haranguing me, Imperfecto.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Poly's just a little upset that a there's an SLS email list server set up in honor of her, informing everyone what kind of person she is. There are about 80 people who regularly subscribe to it gossiping about her behind her back. I've been offered several times to join the click, but it's really not my thing.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
These people are just bitter that they haven't been able to drive me out of a forum they think they can dominate. They're my tinker toys. I have about a half dozen people here that monitor my every keystroke and hang on my every word. They're my fan club. Truth be told, I'm flattered by all the attention. Minimal effort on my part gets maximum payoff.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
In fact, every post Poly has made in this thread is a stab at me, and has added nothing of substance to the dialogue. Poly spends 90% of her time in the politics forum doing just that: attacking me and adding nothing of substance.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"I am not sure about the others but as far as Poly goes I have never seen her insult anyone unless that person has first personaly insulted her first."

Then you haven't been paying attention. Her first three posts in this very thread are unprovoked direct stabs at me.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 144   End
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism