Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism : Swingers Discussion 758161021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBlind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We can't pick on Hedo to harshly guys. While we don't share his views and agree with what he thinks at least he "thinks" and has the balls to express what he believes. And besides that my wife said he and his wife both have cute butts. I strongly disagree with his political views but I appreciate that he shares them and gives me something to think about...

E/R on the other hand says things that are obviously way over my head and I can almost feel his superior intellect as he makes the simplest of topics incomprehensible. In one post of his he did say something that was very clear and the following quote is his own words.

"As far as conscription goes, I served for ten years and we had enough assholes in the service already. One reason I got out".

Brunswick GA
Username hidden
(638 posts)
"LW - I think he liked to curl up to a good wiki post in the reactor room one too many times! "

It's called the Reactor "Compartment". It's an enclosed space, padlocked during underway operations.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"I might be wrong, but it does seem the M16, being shorter and lighter than the M-14, would be the weapon of choice for subs."

Please tell me, oh weapons master, how you came to the conclusion that an assault rife of any sort -- a rife routinely used to shoot over a distance of half a mile -- would be of any use at all on a submarine? The M14s were useless. I'm sure the M16 would not be any better. The weapon of choice was a .45. In the absence of that, a pipe wrench was more useful that the rifle.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"When was the M-14 retired from service? Last I saw one was the 70's before the various rifle teams were allowed to use M-16s. I might be wrong, but it does seem the M16, being shorter and lighter than the M-14, would be the weapon of choice for subs."

God senility must be setting in, old man. You said the exact same thing last time I told you we carried M-14s on my boat. I fukin don't know the history behing the m-14, and frankly could not care less. But I qualified on them numerous times between 1990 and 1995 at the gun range in Kings Bay Georgia. Take your beef up with them.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"Hedonist, while in the Navy what weapons did you qualify with?"

Feel free to email him. He emailed me this morning and told me he wasn't coming back to the politics forum anymore because of all the assholes here.

"As I look directly at my DD Form 214, Nov 88 EG, it specifically reflects that item 27 is titled "REENTRY CODE".

Funny, I'm looking at one on Google images right now that calls it REENLISTMENT CODE. I've also found a few that show block 11 as the separation code. All one has to do is go to google images and type in DD214 to see there have been many different types used over the years.

Again, what does it prove besides the fact that you enjoy much adeui over nothing?

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
OK, here it goes:

Hedonist, while in the Navy what weapons did you qualify with?

As I look directly at my DD Form 214, Nov 88 EG, it specifically reflects that item 27 is titled "REENTRY CODE".

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Another unprovoked personal attack.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I've always been aware, in a very general way, that submariners must experience a unique sort of stress. I was never aware, until the past 48 hours, the extent to which that duty might fry the brain.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
"Actually Block 26 is the seperation code and block 27 is the reentry code."

Block 27 is the re-enlistment code.

"As far as not trusting you, your past comments and lack of knowledge on places and weaponary you claim to know, makes people question anything you say. You have brought that on yourself."

What lack of knowledge on places? WTF are you talking about? As far as weapons, I qualified shotgun, M14, and .45. We've been through this and you know it. I was in the navy; not many gun toting grunts on submarines. I've never claimed to have any knowledge on weapons that you or anyone else in the forum have definitively proven false. More slander against me.

We have another Trident submariner in this forum; Hedonist was on the USS Florida. Why don't you ask him what guns he qualified on if you think I'm lying? Of course you won't, because you know I'm telling the truth and it's more fun for you to just sit at a distance, troll, lie, slander and act like a fool.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Actually Block 26 is the seperation code and block 27 is the reentry code.

As far as not trusting you, your past comments and lack of knowledge on places and weaponary you claim to know, makes people question anything you say. You have brought that on yourself.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 144   End
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism