Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism : Swingers Discussion 7581610101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBlind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Porky says, "Yabadadab yababadab yabadab that's aaaaaall folks!"

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
I love the squeals of stuck pigs!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Error you are free to go and be Tarzan. Knock yourself the fuck out dude!!!

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"Government is natural. Human beings create governments. How would you suggest keeping groups of people from forming governments?"

Governments are not natural. Animals don't create governments in nature. At best they work together in a social collective for the good of the group, but they don't formulate laws and delegate responsiblity for enforcement of said laws to others.

As far as humans go, the overwhelming majority of them have government imposed upon them from birth. You didn't get a choice; you were born into complacent slavery and servitutde.

The best way to keep government out of human structure is the same way you deal with any immoral behavior ... shun and shame those who engage in it.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Crack baby Dave Chapelle look alike pipes up again I see.

I'm Rick James, bitch!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
E R's sniffing up someone's leg again......anybody got a rolled up newspaper?

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"The President is merely the most important among a large number of public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the Nation as a whole.

“Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right.

“Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.

“Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

Theodore ‘Teddy’ Roosevelt Source: Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star", May 7, 1918 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Dems constantly rewrite history, making use of history in discussion suspect."

Gee I wonder why all of the history majors resigned from the congressional archives in protest because they were being told by the white house what they could/couldn't put into the national archives (?)

Those who do not know their history are condemned to repeat it.

M

Tinton Falls NJ

Username hidden
(825 posts)
"I will preface this with a few facts; I am a Veteran, US Navy too, was a FTG served on the USS Florida SSBN 728 gold crew. 82-84 a short enlistment."

Hey what's up Hedo! Ex-navy nuke ET here, USS Tennessee SSBN 734 '90-95. Good to have you on board shipmate. You'll find that many of the regular buffoons we've got around here seem to think that goose-stepping to the drumbeat of patriotic jingoism is what it means to be American. Of those, few have actually ever served a day in the military. And of the others that have, they're mostly grunts that think because they blindly followed every order they were given that somehow is deserving of a medal.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
My beef is with leadership. that we should be out of there now. there is no winning, so why have our boys in harms way at all? we went to Iraq for the profit of a few, not to get saddam, although his removal is part of the profit event. You seem so positive it is a shame you are a defeatist. We can and will win this war. We as a Nation must be victorious to survive, with out question in my opinion. I am an optimist I believe we can and will win.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
And another point, Commercial and economic injustice does not give anyone the right to be a terrorist. That is a choice made out of cowardice and hatred for life. The people who strap bombs to themselves and their children seek "reward" in another life, they are worst than a million Enrons, because they pervert other people's faith for their own greed. I'm not saying that we should not fight corporate greed or keep corporations on their toes. But to blame all of the worlds problems on Corporate America seems like a cop out and lacks the balanced perspective need to really address the world's problems. JMO I could be wrong.......

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Start   101 to 110 of 144   End
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism