Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism : Swingers Discussion 75816
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBlind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism
Created by: hedonist2001 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 144   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now if there was ever a true independent thinking person it would be you Sens.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
YY,

I disagree with a large part of this administration, yet I have been told I am a blind, loyalty Bushie because I challenge people on their "independent" thinking that Bush and this administration are "worse then Hitler", "we created terrorist", "The war is about oil", "Bush lied, soldiers Died" or "The Loose Change Conspiracies".

I am on record as opposing the invasion of Iraq. I am on record as opposing the growth of government and the creation of the Office for Home Land Security. I am opposed to this administrations failure, along with Congress, to control spending. Spending that cannot be blamed on the war as the Military only accounts for approximately 9 percent of GNP.

However, when the John Kerry's, John Murtha's, Howard Dean's, Sean Penn's, Rosie O'Donnells, Keith Obermann's, etc, tell the MEDIA, KNOWING the World Press picks it up, the BS that we are the terrorist, that Bush is running "torture" camps in Gitmo and around the world, that our soldiers are breaking into homes in the middle of the night terrorizing innocent Iraq women and children, that Bush was behind 911, etc., I NOT ONLY CALL THAT UNFOUNDED WEB BLOG LIES, DISTORTIONS AND PROPAGANDA but unpatriotic and embolden to the enemy.

Challenge the President's policies, call for a withdrawal of our troops, be against the war, call for peace; I believe these are all patriotic things. However, making up shit about the President, demonizing our country and our men and women in uniform, calling the U.S. government the evil one when we have done more for freedom and democracy then any modern nation in history is, to me, unpatriotic and boarders on treason and sedition.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
" i wonder if some of the "right" posters would independtly support Hillary or Obama if they were to be elected... im not sooo sure."......What I have seen Dzzy is that conservative poster say just that that they are conservative. What you will never find is someone who claims to be '' Independent" say anything in support of this president. However if they claim ''independence" you can be assured that what they say will not be supportive of the president. It's like they want to be percieved as independent as that would give some kind of validity to their statement, when in acutality they are not.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
i knew it wasn't to me. but as for me i certainly supported the president (athough i was never a huge fan) in the weeks, months after 9/11 and his decision to go into afghan. i was never a fan of the religious right and being "told" what is right and wrong but i thought his response in those times and the decisions to attack the Taliban were right on. he lost me thereafter as i believe (which of course can be argued) that the war on terror went off track with the war in iraq..

i cant speak for the others but certainly politics has become a blood sport. i wonder if some of the "right" posters would independtly support Hillary or Obama if they were to be elected... im not sooo sure.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Gary....well said!

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I have a question...how come all the people who claim that they think independently NEVER independently support the president.......Just wondering!!!.....This has nothing to do with you PERSONALLY Dzzy just that you brought it to the forefront.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
i dont remember casey saying much of anything during the campaign. santorum campaigned against himself.

im an independent thinker not a libby!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
oh, i wasnt focusing on the bill, im a little blurry eyed joe!!! it is 3:45 on the east coast!!! politics is all about posturing. putting yourself in a position where the other guy looks bad. for better or for worse that is what it is and always will be. this bill won't beat a veto and the dems know it.... but at least they can argue we "tried"

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Well if you were really concerned about getting the bill passed then you should be worried. That's my point.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
and quite frankly i would not be worried about a "warning" from a president with an approval rating of less than 40%...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 144   End
TOPIC: Blind Loyalty to Bad Leadership is NOT Patrotism