Billary and Benghazi : Swingers Discussion 2157721041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBillary and Benghazi
TOPIC: Billary and Benghazi
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Gov knew? Laughable senerio at best....found another to block. lol

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Ok has anyone considered that we, (the government) knew it was a terrorist act all along. We misled everyone (including the terrorists) on purpose, to weed out said terrorists?

Sandwich IL
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Out:

I would have laughed if that wasn't so true.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7232 posts)
"GOP continues to be the party of "stupid" clinging to their faux agenda and attacking rather than helping the country move forward on the diplomatic front. "

Hey, that sounds like the SLS political forum.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Sedu:

Death comes with that job.

Those hearings had nothing to do with how or why those three guards and the diplomat died.

Anyone who has served in the military could explain to you how and why they died.

1) the republicans pulled funding for security. (more with less) 2) the job entails risk, more so in less developed nations. 3) man power Vrs ROEs Vrs heart and minds.

The manpower is limited by the host nation. While technically speaking, once the terrorist entered the compound, they were fair game... Trying to hold back that many people with even a platoon would be an almost impossible task. (look to the real black hawk down.)

ROEs do not allow self defense anymore. Every shot is counted and only an armed individual is a threat... Civilians who are unarmed won't attack a armed soldier. (while totally untrue, unarmed civilians will attack unarmed soldiers, the US government and we the people will. It accept this as a fact. Sadly)

If we had wiped out everyone attacking the walls, we would have generated hate, not sympathy. This begs the question of why are we there to begin with. A legitament question.

My answer is simple. No embassy, protected by the local military willing to gun down their own people, no US diplomats. No diplomats, no US money.

If terrorist use their nation to operate out of, to train or attack... Send one bomber per target city, armed with MOABs... Flatten city... No more terrorist.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7232 posts)
I know, it's stupid of the GOP to be upset about innocent American lives lost, fucking assholes that they are, seriously, what does it matter now? Silly silly GOP!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GOP continues to be the party of "stupid" clinging to their faux agenda and attacking rather than helping the country move forward on the diplomatic front.

State College PA
Username hidden
(77 posts)
The Hillary Shuffle

youtube.c om/watch?v=QU8tZZzRWdM

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Don't start with the WMD bs either, Bush relied on intel from the CIA, etc."

So did Susan Rice....and stuck the the allowable information they authorized, which is why America realizes the faux hissy fit by the Right is a joke

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Out:

We should have simply pulled out of those nations... Personally I would answer the rights bitching about living within the governments means by returning all service men and women to the US, docking all ships but our alert nuclear subs and grounding all aircraft... Then ending all recruitment.

Once this was done and after a full inventory was conducted, I would have sold our surplus to our allies and told them to deal with the worlds problems.

I would hang a out of business sign on all of the doors belonging to the commands outside the US and then taken that surplus money and devoted it to use in the US. I would justify this as securing the nation from the only real threat we face and using the militaries resources to do it.

War doesn't make us money anymore and so long as we have enough ICBMs to end the world... And enough men suicidal or sane enough to willing to turn the keys... No one will land troops on our shores.

If someone wishes to bitch about the loss of our influance and control around the world? I would answer with the fact that if we don't have the money to be civilized and take care of our own, we ought not take care of others at the point of our guns.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7232 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 82   End
TOPIC: Billary and Benghazi