Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Billary and Benghazi
TOPIC: Billary and Benghazi
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Logic and anti-logic are indistinguishable to those who view life in the mirror.

Right

Not all those who live in the ghetto are black either.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Anybody wonder why there still has been VERY little mentioned about the explosion in Iran?????

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
With the ascendancy of Condoleeza Rice throught the Bush/Cheney crime administration, Americans witnessed the evolution of corporate greed and war profiteering from simple diversion from reality to creation of unreality, Repubilic-con Party style.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
The Obama administration appears to be covering up a gun-running scheme in Benghazi that fell apart when jihadists attacked the U.S. mission there, killing Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three others, charges Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky. Paul said he’s concerned by the “lack of security in advance of the attack, how they responded to the attack and the political coverup after the attack.” Paul said the evidence suggests political motivations throughout, and it appears that a larger agenda was at work. In an interview with WND, the senator said his “suspicion, although I don’t have any proof, is that guns were being smuggled out of Libya, through Turkey and into Syria.” “And that may be what the CIA annex was doing there,” Paul said, “and the coverup was an attempt to massage and get over this issue without getting into the gun trade.” His comments came in the wake of congressional hearings in which Secretary of State Hillary Clinton finally was questioned about the calamity on her watch. Paul said he “was very surprised she had never read any of the cables.” “I found it to be inexcusable,” he said. “It is her job and … it is a dereliction of duty.”

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
It's a state of mind. Ever see the movie "Gummo"?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors...this I know, just like all people who live in half million dollar homes are not all well adjusted and intelligent...But TT is an identifiable demographic, (It is in fact a sizable portion of the GOP base) and one does not even have to live in a trailer to qualify.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Not all who live in trailers are trash.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The world of Republic-con Party raccoonistas is one of nightly road-kill scavanging, and daily blogospher GOPoopery.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
Forgive me?...LOL Oh BOY..I'm in the good graces of trailer park biker trash! ...no Brahhhhhhhhhhh...you can NOT bum a pack of smokes till your SSI check gets here LMAO

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
It's ok pudgy, I forgive you, the fumes from the industrial park are clearly having quite the negative impact on whatever is left of that thing inside of that thick skull.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 82   End
TOPIC: Billary and Benghazi