Billary and Benghazi : Swingers Discussion 2157721011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBillary and Benghazi
TOPIC: Billary and Benghazi
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn did I hit a nerve. You just made my day lmfao. So I guess that .25% makes a big difference. And US people will be getting your people out. Why is it that most states that have an issue with paying their bills are ran by the Libs.?I never noticed were you live at. Hell you are most likely on someones pay roll out there getting kick backs that is why you love your beloved King so much. You were raised around a corrupt group so you think that is normal.So i gather from your statement that you think it is ok to break the laws of our country. Just another Libtard who thinks he is above the law. Just like your King he got slapped down the other day in court which I am sure will not be the last time that happens. He is an arrogant SOB. He thinks he can do as he wants and no one will stop him. Well US people have had enough so enjoy your last few years of this fool YOU people voted in.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Outdoors...I have seen anywhere from 9% ti 14% depending on the poll. Pretty much the margin of error...so call it an average of 12% I am being generous by not tossing out Rassy who gives them 14.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Vacpl4fun...i'll say it again....WE THE PEOPLE elected President Obama by more than 51% TWICE for the first time any president has been in 60 years WE THE PEOPLE in Illinois have decided to issue drivers licenses to undocumented citizens because they will be on a path to citizenship soon anyway WE THE PEOPLE decided to add 2 more Senate Seats and 9 more congressional seats to the democratic side WE THE PEOPLE decided w're not going to have a supreme court that will overturn Roe versus Wade. There will be no more Antonio Scalias and Samuel Aleatos added to this court. We're not going to repeal health reform. Nobody is going to kill medicare and make old people in this generation or any other generation fight it out on the open market to try to get health insurance. We are not going to do that. We are not going to give a 20% tax cut to millionaires and billionaires and expect programs like food stamps and kid's insurance to cover the cost of that tax cut. We'll not make you clear it with your boss if you want to get birth control under the insurance plan that you're on. We are not going to redefine rape. We are not going to amend the United States constitution to stop gay people from getting married. We are not going to double Guantanamo. We are not eliminating the Department of Energy or the Department of Education or Housing at the federal level. We are not going to spend $2 trillion on the military that the military does not want. We are not scaling back on student loans because the country's new plan is that you should borrow money from your parents. We are not vetoing the Dream Act. We are not self-deporting. We are not letting Detroit go bankrupt. We are not starting a trade war with China on Inauguration Day in January. We are not going to have, as a president, a man who once led a mob of friends to run down a scared, gay kid, to hold him down and forcibly cut his hair off with a pair of scissors while that kid cried and screamed for help and there was no apology, not ever. We are not going to have a Secretary of State John Bolton. We are not bringing Dick Cheney back. We are not going to have a foreign policy shop stocked with architects of the Iraq War. We are not going to do it. We had the chance to do that if we wanted to do that, as a country. and we said NO,

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Party just a thought

1980 Ronald Reagan 43,903,230 50.75% James Carter 35,480,115 41.01% 1984 Ronald Reagan 54,455,472 58.77% Walter Mondale 37,577,352 40.56% 2008 Barack H. Obama 69,499,428 52.87% John S. McCain, III 59,950,323 45.60% 2012 Barack H. Obama 65,899,625 51.02% Willard Mitt Romney 60,928,981 47.18%

I guess 50.75% is not 51 but it is close.By looking at the numbers it seems that your King lost a little bit of support instead of gaining support. He has no mandate hell he has no clue.He won the election by pandering to the minorities getting the vote from the latinos that are here telling them they will make it easier for there illegal friends to stay here. Hell his home state just started giving illegal aliens drivers permits. They should be rounded up and sent the hell back when they show up to get one. Not being rewarded for breaking our laws.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
"... a congress that can achieve a favorability rating above the low teens "

Up to the low teens, are they? When it was in the single digits, they were acting like a bunch of 9-year-olds. Now maybe they're collectively acting like young teenagers. If they could behave like the 50-somethings they are, that would be mostly favorable.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Vacpl...lets be clear on one thing right off the bat...THE most Government dependent area in the US in terms of FREE STUFF compared to taxes paid is RED STATE AMERICA....so if anyone is basking in FREE STUFF, it is the republican base. WE THE PEOPLE elected the President by more than 51% TWICE for the first time in 60 years. My advise to you would be to come up with a candidate and platform in 2016 that the nation WE THE PEOPLE do not flatly reject, and a congress that can achieve a favorability rating above the low teens

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Wow, so the Nazi's are comming, the terrorist movement remains fully intact and I am suppose to head to the front of the line for the ovens? What are we baking? Glenn Beck bull snitz or Palin, Lumbaugh, Hannity on the menu. Classic conspiracy theory, just can't find anything to sweep under the rug(damn facts again). It was clearly a "typical" (yes I said typical) CIA screw-up. State is taking the hit. Now about those Faux facts presented by Faux News. No other media outlet, just Faux.

State College PA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
VA;hear hear..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Obama has been covering up every thing since day one. He has no clue what the hell he is doing. The difference is we were lied to. But you Libtards see no problem with that. As long as you get your free government hand outs. And it has been four years how much longer are you all going to blame Bush. When Ronnie took over from the peanut farmer we were in worse shape, Didn't take him four years to turn things around. Now your great King even admits that we are not really any better than we were 4 years ago. Hell you fools had control pf every thing the first 2 years he was in off ice and still did nothing. He is to busy changing the subject from one thing to another to keep the pressure of of him not fixing the economy and the jobs. And Moochelle is to busy taking vacations on the tax payers money to give a damn about anything. Look were they come from the most corrupt state in the nation and you fools voted him in. Now who the hell is retarded. Enjoy your ride cause it is coming to an end. Then you will have to go out and work for a living like the rest of us do.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Well, the racists think that only blacks live in ghettos. Please don't urinate on their parade! ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 82   End
TOPIC: Billary and Benghazi