Berkley California : Swingers Discussion 98086
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBerkley California
TOPIC: Berkley California
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
Unbelievable!!!!! I hope they have an earth quake and the NG does not show up.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
maybe berkley should become the new Marine bombing range?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Berkley makes me want to puke. They only hurt Liberals and Progressives with that ridiculous attack against the Marine Corps.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I actually said I didnt hurt the gov. cause at all so it did have a positive effect.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
No that is freedom speaking very much out loud...Berkely had every right to protest the Marine corp. but they as Liberals usually do took the mile if you get my drift. All ways to extremes. The US government threatened to pull 4+ Million from the city schools and services. They cant have that at all...Close the liberal schools LOL not gonna happen.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Absolutely I agree with the aspect of PR...And the addage I used maybe out of context. You being ex military thought you might understand....If you have 3 wounded men and you know one of them has lost most of his head but is still breathing and the other two each have been struck in the leg who do you treat first? This is too easy....

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Hmm.. but if this type thing isnt allowable.. then wheres the freedom? You have to take the bad with the good.. otherwise there isnt any freedom.. just an "illusion" of freedom. The needs of the many out way the needs of the few.....

Sorry but this was a grab at headlines which in recent months have been Null for the so called peace movement....Desperate measure to undermine the president. And the Fed put a stop to this not a counter protest which didn't hurt......If the Guard does not show up in a disaster you are screwed. Look what happened when the fed had to force the local gov. in NO to let the NG in, man what a mess.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
There is a difference between use and abuse. People protesting the Marine Recruiters is not nessecerily an abuse. Un-Patriotic yes. A city council asking people to protest, offering a day a week to protest and offering them their own parking space in front of the recruiting office for protest is abuse.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
You forgot armed citizens..... tisk tisk Which leaves out Berkley.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
No this actually justifies the Civil War LOL No one supercedes The United States Government...LOL Not even Berkely California....LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Well, I hope the Semper Fi Act passes. Berkley should lose not only their $2 million in Federal funding but lose all Federal funding in the future. The Marines could use the extra money. Since Hillary and Obama don't want to send troops money foe weapons and armor, let Berkley fund the Corps. Fucking hateful, Un-American liberals. They love to abuse the freedoms that men and women provide them. They love the blanket that they surround themselves with, with no concern whatsoever of the soldier who walks his post on a freezing night to make sure that blanket it whole and warm, that there are no holes or freys in the blanket that they provide.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Berkley California