Benghazi : Swingers Discussion 2218171081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenghazi
TOPIC: Benghazi
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   81 to 90 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mickey complaining about free health care...

That's some funny shit right there...

These days, and maybe any days, one has to sell their soul to even have a chance at becoming president.

Left, right or center, when you have to raise a billion bucks to get the office, you have to make a lot of promises, associate with a lot of unsavory characters, and kiss a lot of asses just to get there...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17239 posts)
Jesus Christ Mickey.... it's impossible to discuss anything with someone who behaves like you do. Grow up and conduct yourself with some degree of civility.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
I think the reason people like some in here make excuses for useless POS Like our Muslim POTUS DEM Is because they do beleive in big Goverment because Big goverment feeds them i.e free health care free food stamps free phones free fucking everything,But what they do not realize is that when the shit comes down,,They will be the first put in the camps,,,DUMB ASSES,,' Just my thoughts,, Oh Roberts is one who loves big goverment,

Mickey/

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
Perfect I am not trying to justify I am saying in my lifetime of voting there hasn't been 1 man in the white house with out issues and works with and hangs with looser. Weather it is Mr Obama or Mr Nixon, Mr Reagan, or Mr Clinton ETC ETC all have had unsavory friends and people they work with and if you are going to use that to set the bar NONE will pass...

Keller TX

Username hidden
(536 posts)
So many liberals fall back to pointing the finger at somebody else...

Well, look at what Reagan did, look at what Bush did....

You didn't like those Presidents, you didn't like it when they did those things so stop defending your guy by pointing that out. That's soo fucking lame.

I guess I could say that any future Republican President can fuck interns because Clinton did it and got away with it. lmao.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
" And the folks around him were not dirty in one way or another.. "

Well, I've worked with some shitheads, but I don't see them out of the office.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
JoannaJim.

Can you please stop justifying bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"But the company he keeps has jack and squat to do with his legal qualifications for the office he was elected to. "

Agreed. It just goes to character.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
The company he keeps?? Like Nixon with Watergate, Reagan with Contrgate, Clinton with Whitewatergate the list can go on for ever if that is your ruler for who is a good leader or not, NO??? I cant think of ANY President we have had sense I started voteing that can brag that he hasn't had troubles in office?? And the folks around him were not dirty in one way or another..

Keller TX

Username hidden
(536 posts)
But the company he keeps has jack and squat to do with his legal qualifications for the office he was elected to.

Hephzibah GA

Username hidden
(249 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   81 to 90 of 164   End
TOPIC: Benghazi