Benghazi : Swingers Discussion 2218171061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenghazi
TOPIC: Benghazi
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 196   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SA,

You are much too smart to waste any time on a guy like HFT....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20226 posts)
Who exactly should we have gone after in Libya after the attack???? Duhhhhhh I know...we should have invaded Iraq!

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Having

I have a great idea, I'll let you win this because I wont follow anyone's extremist views, nor will I attempt to debate them. It's like kicking water up a hill, makes everyone look stupid!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
I wasn't in Bengazi and have been off active duty for 13 years, BRAINLESS!

Wtf are you ranting about?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Having

Who exactly was active duty military in Bengazi?

That should answer your question with ease!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Perf

Not all of that was directed at you, I'm on an iPhone and typing sucks.

Most of it was for Lucky

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Perf

The problem is, they spouted off incorrect info. There is also a convenient fact that's always overlooked when it comes to this latest event. While Obama was sitting on his ass, the GOP voted down increasing security at embassy's just prior to the attack.

Anyone that thinks their party has no fault in this is full of shit!

Washington fucked this up and that is that. There would be no losses at all if Washington stayed out of country's we have no business in. Scream to the top of your lungs that everything is this administrations fault all you want. The rest of us that have no problem calling both sides out, know better.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Having/lucky:

Do you really want ti open this box? Ok.

Vietnam and Korea were winnable, we the people of the US failed the military. We gave the military leaders who worshiped at the alter of either good intentions (inability to accept countless dead civilians as war commands of us) or the Military industrial complex (and thus using the military and war to make profit)

We had both on the run with air power, both were ready to surrender, we stopped bombing to talk. YOU don't do that. When you have your enemy on their knees, you make them talk from the kneling position and their arm locked so you can break the elbow at the first sign, flinch or indication of anything but total surrender and the end of the conflict.

We won the gulf war only because we were the NFL attacking the elementary school tennis team in a all out blood sport version of foot ball.

We won the invasion and conquering of Afghanistan and Iraq... But lost the occupation becaise we can't accept civilian deaths. Much like Korea and Vietnam.

Sense world war two, we haven't had a real reason for war... Not one which would motivate us to be truely at war and as such... Not care about our soldiers slaughtering everything between their point of landing and the enemy.

If that is how you intend to fight war (without the coldness of old testament gods) then your true goal or outcome is useless death or failure. (except for the MIC, they are the only winners in war)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
and then Lie about it or worse No comment.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Outdoors...Birth certificates, Kenya, Fast and Furious, (Americans selling illegal weapons ) Benghazi, (he called it a terror attack on 9/12)The IRS questioning is the "TEA PARTY" might just be doing political work in their tax exempt organization, (dahhh) investigating leaks that could harm national security (double dahhh),,,,and they have still yet to vote on a jobs bill

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 196   End
TOPIC: Benghazi