Benghazi : Swingers Discussion 22181710121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenghazi
TOPIC: Benghazi
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   121 to 130 of 195   End
User Details are only visible to members.
But the company he keeps has jack and squat to do with his legal qualifications for the office he was elected to.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
" Who was his preacher?, where did he goto school? Who was his college professor? All of these questions mean diddly squat."

You can judge a man by the company he keeps.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17153 posts)
2try; Not to mention that John Mc Cain was born in the Panama canal zone himself, did anyone ask to see his birth cert??I know this due to the fact my father was in the US Airforce and my sister and brothers were born out side the US them selves and and up until the past 25 yrs could not have run for the Office of the Pres. of the United states. Even though they were all born on US Military bases overseas. These same issues came up when JFK ran and the prople worried if he would be a Catholic Pres, or a Pres who was Catholic. But what any of this has to do with what happened in Bengazi Libya is beyond me... We have had and always will have Presidents who keep things from the people.. It's NOT right just a fact...

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
I do not care one whit if The President is a muslim, a Christian, a Buddhist, a wiccan, or any other religion. Fact is he was elected to my great dismay and sorrow. His preference of religion has exactly zero to do with anything. The color of his skin has exactly zero to do with anything, the place of birth of his parents, his brothers, his dog or his great grand mothers cousins, these have zero to do with anything.

Who was his preacher?, where did he goto school? Who was his college professor? All of these questions mean diddly squat.

Was he born in the US ? (this has been called in to question, not sure if it was ever answered), is he of age?, was he legally elected? These are the first questions you ask to get him on the ballot.

All of this back and forth a his worship habits is just silly.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
vacpl if Obama only released one year of taxes you and the rest of the right wingers heads would have exploded.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Nice joannajim! so kenya equals 1 in 10 chance Muslim . fuckin hilarious. god damn are you right

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
show proof that vacpl is a frightened man that needs to carry a gun to feel safe. ooops he already did that himself. carry on miserable ones!!! I revel in all your misery and unhappiness!!!! no way anyone can be happy knowing their tax money is supporting a Muslim president

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
But they do have the BIG 5 game hunting animals there, and what apears to be a great safari business and oil business, so for all you hunters out there they got that part covered for you..

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
Kenya is 83% christian, with 47.7% Protestant, 23.5% Catholic,the rest non denominational christians. and only 11.2 muslim so not sure how anyone can say Kenya = Muslim??

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
So what I'd Obama is Muslim, alien of earth origins or alien from space such as ET. I personally do not care.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   121 to 130 of 195   End
TOPIC: Benghazi