Benghazi : Swingers Discussion 2218171031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenghazi
TOPIC: Benghazi
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 195   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So....

Apparently while I was offline for a week a whole new flurry of discussion went on about this.

The right is crowing about how this is Obama's Watergate. The left is crowing about how this is basically pointless nonsense and there is nothing to talk about.

It seems like they're probably both right and both wrong at the same time. I've become a little lost as to what the hell is really up with this situation. So what's the deal here?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19793 posts)
Lucky:

"If we had executed them on the field of battle on the spot no trial this war would be over."

Ah, like we did in WWII with Japanese soldiers and Nazi's who used guerrilla warfare and thought they could then surrender.

Hide in the bushes, shoot some of our people, blow up tanks, ect... and then jump out with their hands in the air?

I am on board with this. It is a war and this doctrine would feed into the idea that if you see us coming, you ought flee, not fight, for we are death rolling in on the thunderous sound of metal behemoths and dragons spreading fire and death across all of the land.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
If we had executed them on the field of battle on the spot no trial this war would be over.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky:

"I would prefer they were executed a long time ago."

Ok, that was my first option. They are an illegal combatant, fighting for no nation and murdering innocent civilians. Little better (if at all) than the barbarrian camps in Civilizations 5. (game)

So now we must take those we capture alive, put them on trial to convict them of being a terrorist (gun powder on their person, soldiers pointing their fingers at the suspect as a terrorist, ect.) then upon conviction in a military court (few if any appeals) you take them out back and hang them.

Shall we use trees? The roof tops of buildings or shall we lay a road with poles erected and their brother-en (sometimes entire families) left hung from the poles?

We will make the newly condemned walk this road, we can even call it the golden road to their god.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
So you would rather pay taxes to keep a endless number of terrorist in prison for life?

I would prefer they were executed a long time ago.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Having:

Stupid? Really? So you would rather pay taxes to keep a endless number of terrorist in prison for life?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Having:

1) terrorist = illegal combatant... Just hang them.

2) if we want to treat this like a war, then when we call the war over, release them like we did German POWs.

3) we shouldn't by taking so many prisoner in the first place. When our enemies see our forces approch, they should think the wrath of god has befallen them

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
FACT

e-mails released last month showed that the CIA originally included information in the talking points about five other attacks against foreign interests in Benghazi in the months leading up to the attack that killed Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

Nuland wrote that she had “serious concerns" about "arming members of Congress,” and she said such information “could be abused by Members to beat the State Department for not paying attention to Agency warnings so why do we want to feed that either? Concerned ..."

She also objected to the CIA’s suggestion that the talking points include that members of groups associated with al Qaeda, specifically Ansar al Sharia, participated in the attack. Including that information "will come back to us at podium,” Nuland wrote, referring to her role as the daily press briefer at State.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17103 posts)
That's officially all I know as of right now.. FACT

Also a fact, don't know if it's entirely factual!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
Cut and Paste from a NY Times OP

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8076 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 195   End
TOPIC: Benghazi