Benghazi : Swingers Discussion 22181710161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenghazi
TOPIC: Benghazi
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   161 to 170 of 196   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Aug. 6 2001. On this day in 2001, President George W. Bush, while vacationing at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, received a classified intelligence memo titled, “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.”

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Yeah..a pattern of Obama skin pigment derangement syndrome

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Let us now add the DOJ wire tapping the AP. A pattern here? Seems someone way inside the Administration is going wait a minute here. I did not sign up to see the Constitution over turned and the USA taken over by a dictator. Someone very high in the loop of dirty secrets is leaking some very serious stuff.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Lucky:

"Obama Lied and People Died."

Misleading statement.

People didn't die because Obama lied, nor did Obama out right lie and even if he did lie, his light wasn't one which got us involved into another war.

Bottom line is, the job of a diplomat is risky... In a lot of ways more so than a soldiers. Don't like it? Tough shit and quit it.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
No matter how many times you post it Mark...he was still neither talking only about Benghazi, nor stating as a final conclusion that this was the basis of the attacks

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Don't blame Obama, he's just fulfilling the commands of his satanic marxist father.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
September 20 -- President Obama at a town hall meeting organized by the Spanish-language Univision Network, responding to a question about the possible involvement of al Qaeda

"What we do know is that the natural protests that arose because of the outrage over the video".

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Obama just gave his: "I am not a crook" speech about the matter.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Mark Getting "help from the DNC" ? Please tell me you,re joking? The fact is, NO ONE stated as a fact that the attacks were because of a video This is another fast and furious. A side show

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
pp: You are not working alone are you. You are being handed talking points by somebody. Although you are going to deny this flat out. You are getting help, information, advise on what to post and how to deflect. A half a year ago I called out a poster on here "Ghost" as a group of posters working for the DNC. Of course I was lambasted for it. All sorts of insults were hurled my way. But just like I said they would, the Ghost stopped posting after the election. Remember: Nixon most likely new nothing of the Watergate break-in. But was very much caught up in the attempted cover up. Huge leadership mistakes were made in the Benghazi situation. There was an attempted cover up to hide those responsible for those mistakes.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Start   161 to 170 of 196   End
TOPIC: Benghazi