Benghazi : Swingers Discussion 22181710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenghazi
TOPIC: Benghazi
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 195   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Another one on single payer government insurance moaning about Obamacare...LMAO....the irony and hypocrisy drips from the walls

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Thanks Bs Im just a normal hard working man trying to provide for my family. I do not ask for or want anything from anyone, But yea ive been down before and got help from friends, I did get the 3 stints put in my heart viens and had zero insurance, Yea Medicade paid for those. But ive worked all my life since I was 17 and more that to me, paid for those stints,,We have loosers like Robert and tbr that always every time I post against the illegals getin all thier stuff for free dogging me on it,,Fuck them I am still very much against illegal people coming here and getting everything for free and very very much agaianst people like Robert and Tbr thinking because there were slaves 100 years ago that they and all like them should get shit for free because one of thems grannys grannys granny was a slave? Fuck that,,,,Get a job and take care of yourself,,,If I piss some off with my post? well Im not sorry I work my ass off 6 days a week and barely pay bills.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4993 posts)
I would rather have mickey by my side then a lot of these so called smartasses on here.at lest he belives in reality ................BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Nk:

"As least he shows some smarts once in awhile. Mickey consistently shows what a dumbass he is..."

Now now, we cannot entirely blame him... He likely was raised in the back waters of the US, by people not valuing education. His mind was wasted on lesser matters of self, rather than greater matters such as improving society and the level of education crammed into each child's head.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
"Robert every time you post you do show your smarts bro."

As least he shows some smarts once in awhile. Mickey consistently shows what a dumbass he is...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Robert every time you post you do show your smarts bro. And thank god you know everything,,man I wish I was that good at uhh what 28 now?

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4993 posts)
Just:

"Thank God for the blaze,,If you want truth get the blaze,,Oh and Robert and tbr I do pay medical every time they take tax money from me. "

Every time you are taxed? Really? You mean that you don't pay your bills and the hospital has garnished your tax return?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Thank God for the blaze,,If you want truth get the blaze,,Oh and Robert and tbr I do pay medical every time they take tax money from me.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4993 posts)
Vacp:

"The confirmation reportedly came from the lower ranks at the Pentagon, and the reasons for the leak are being investigated."

Well, Obama's administration does have something to apologize for. It is his military that failed to keep their mouths shut. If it was officers who leaked this, then they deserve to be stripped to O-1 rank and sit in prison for 10 plus years, if it was enlisted, same thing.

If it is civilians... Well, they signed similar documents promising under oath to keep their traps shut... They should sit in prison for ten years as well.

Secret means secret, not call your girl friends and blab about the latest cool information you heard/saw/talked about. If you have such loose lips, get out of the military, or at the least out of the positions which allow you access to such material.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
REPORT: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION APOLOGIZES FOR ANOTHER NATIONAL SECURITY LEAK May. 19, 2013 2:14pm Sharona Schwartz

Israel Channel 2 broadcast this satellite image showing a Damascus airport warehouse before and after the airstrike (Screenshot: Channel 2 News) The Justice Department’s seizure of Associated Press reporters’ phone records was reportedly one element of a “sweeping” federal investigation to find out who leaked classified information about a failed Al-Qaeda plot to bomb an American airliner.

Now, the Obama administration has reportedly apologized to Israel for another leak of classified information to the media, one that occurred earlier this month and which Israeli officials are concerned could place Israeli lives at risk.

Israel Radio’s diplomatic correspondent Chico Menashe reported Sunday morning (via the Jerusalem Post):

American officials apologized to their Israeli counterparts for confirming that Israel was behind the airstrikes on the Damascus airport earlier this month, Israel Radio reported on Sunday.

The confirmation reportedly came from the lower ranks at the Pentagon, and the reasons for the leak are being investigated.

Menashe tweeted: “The U.S. has apologized to Israel for leaking details of the attack in Syria. Senior administration officials said to their [Israeli] counterparts that they are examining the issue and that low-level [officials] were responsible for the leak.”

Menashe also wrote, “US officials told that they [will] review the matter. The leak forced Assad to react harshly.”

www . theblaze . com/stories/2013/05/19/report-obama-administration-apologizes-for-another-national-security-leak/

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 195   End
TOPIC: Benghazi