Benghazi-What Really Happened : Swingers Discussion 2105481011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenghazi-What Really Happened
TOPIC: Benghazi-What Really Happened
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Died? Like JFK with a lone shooter?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
This time people died.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
John McCain, who some of you Libtards have said a few good things about, stated that Benghazi is total cover-up by the Administration; worse than watergate.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16849 posts)
So you are a liar.

Got it.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
For all you lefty nitwit whiners, who paid no attention to the facts I presented, I'll give you one more fact: I was 16 years old, working on the Atlantic Coast Line RR, laying 130 pound track, between Petersburg VA and Rocky Mount NC when the Second World War ended. I'm 83. I don't look 83, nor am I deprived of functionality like most 83 year old men. And I lie about my age on SLS. If you don't like that, up yours!

If you are in full control of all of your assets at 83, like me, when and if you get there, Good Luck to you. And I hope you enjoy the ladies as much as I have along the way! Unless you are Lefty nitwits, and then I hope you get and have ED the rest of your lefty nitwit lives!

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(887 posts)
Since then, Rush Limbaugh and imitators have created an enormous subculture of hateful Americans.?

Really how so?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Back in the early '80s, it would have been unthinkable to try and make political hay from a worst-case scenario like the hundreds of marines dying in Lebanon.

Since then, Rush Limbaugh and imitators have created an enormous subculture of hateful Americans.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"I find it perplexing that conservatives are holding Obama responsible for Benghazi, but discounting his role in the Osama killing.

You can't have it both ways..." (from another thread, more appropriately belonging here)

Of course you can have it both ways. President Carter was personally responsible for the mechanical malfunction of helicopters at Desert One. But it wasn't President Reagan's fault that Marine sentries at a barracks in Lebanon operated under rules of engagement prohibiting them from having ammunition magazines or chambered rounds to prevent truck bombers from killing hundreds of our finest. Get real.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10840 posts)
Ambassador send a cable that a Libya Police officer was caught casing the facility 6-8 hours prior to the attack. Stepping off the compound and taking pictures.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Yes, "the conservatives that hijacked the GOP". Did not call them extreme, I believe you did? Come on Hannity.... you can use your real name, LOL. Change the words, deflect the question and present your opinion.

State College PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
TOPIC: Benghazi-What Really Happened