Benghazi-What Really Happened : Swingers Discussion 210548101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenghazi-What Really Happened
TOPIC: Benghazi-What Really Happened
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
I found this account to be the closest to a credible truth. Occam's Razor.... ______________ Saletan: Everyone Was Wrong About Benghazi attacks

Published: October 22, 2012 11:54 PM By William Saletan Slate

The Benghazi attack should humble us. Not just because our ambassador and three aides were killed, but because all of us - even those who thought they were uncovering the truth behind a lie - were wrong about what happened.

In the days after the assault, spokesmen for the Obama administration linked it to an anti-Muslim video that had triggered riots around the world. Republicans accused the administration of drawing this conclusion because it suited Obama's worldview.

It reduced the attack to a matter of diplomacy and, in Romney's words, "apologizing." Liberals had rushed to believe what they wanted to believe.

As early accounts of a protest at the consulate collapsed, Republicans substituted their own story. The video, they explained, was irrelevant. Instead, the attack had been plotted by allies of al-Qaida to coincide with the anniversary of 9/11. This story, too, suited the worldview of its advocates. It reduced the Benghazi incident to a matter of security, warfare and refusing to apologize. And, like the protest story, it has unraveled.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Actually I hope Obama wins so we can impeach his sorry ass." "Hedging already?"

Funny I thought the same thing when I saw that. So due tell us, what has he or what is he going to do to be impeached? And who is "WE"? You mean all the Wingnuts who post here. LIke Mickey, FJ, Lucky, AFT. Perf and more. Mickey said he will loose in a landslide. AFT said Romney will win all 50 states and now you come up with impeachment. Me thinks you all smoke too much of the same really putrid weed. You all need to find a new dealer.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"Actually I hope Obama wins so we can impeach his sorry ass."

Hedging already?

That's OK, so are Ryans people. Talking openly on what he is going to do 'after' the election....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
Actually I hope Obama wins so we can impeach his sorry ass. Either way your boy is going down son.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
"You guys realize that you sound like petulent fruitcakes, right?"

You realize you sound like a lying octogenarian with an anger management issue, right?

You sure you want to swim with the big fish gramps?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
You guys realize that you sound like petulent fruitcakes, right?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(843 posts)
"maybe you can get him to post something other then a 25 year old picture."

I really don't care if he posts a 50 year old picture.

He's the angry, pathetic POS living a lie, not me....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
Wicked Willard and the GOPoop Fear Factory have tried to incite American voters against the Obama re-election campaign to prove they are super-patriots. Bad form.

As you may have noticed, the Wingnut Noise Machine is seriously pushing the notion that President Obama deliberately sat back and did nothing when a Libyan militia attacked the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi on Sept. 11, apparently because he is either incompetent (the “charitable” view) or because he just plain hates America that much (the “reasonable doubt exists” view). It turns out that, according to intelligence officials, CIA agents stationed in Benghazi actually did come to the aid of the Consulate, as did a second CIA team sent from Tripoli, and Libyan military forces helped the surviving Americans get to the airport to escape after the attack. The officials also directly refuted Fox News’ claims that the CIA was ordered to “stand down,” and also dismissed the notion that airstrikes could have helped anyone in the consulate:

“Let’s say we were able to get an aircraft there. Do you go in and start strafing a populated area without knowing where friend or foe is?” a senior Defense official asked. “If you did that, you could kill the very people you are trying to help.”

Yet, in the primitive tribal culture of the Republic-con Party, Wicked Willard would be a better candidate on foreign affairs than Obama. Willard has been sleeping with Mormon Dementors.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6802 posts)
"Nahh tbr, he's not a liar. He's a sociopathic braggart with a nasty steak who also HAPPENS to be a bald faced liar."

Along those same lines, now that you have shamed FJ into changing his age, maybe you can get him to post something other then a 25 year old picture. Probably not as most likely it will still be up in ten years, assuming he will still be alive at 109.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"If you are in full control of all of your assets at 83, like me, when and if you get there, Good Luck to you. And I hope you enjoy the ladies as much as I have along the way! Unless you are Lefty nitwits, and then I hope you get and have ED the rest of your lefty nitwit lives!"

Nahh tbr, he's not a liar. He's a sociopathic braggart with a nasty steak who also HAPPENS to be a bald faced liar.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
Nah, TBR, you haven't got it, and you never will get it.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
TOPIC: Benghazi-What Really Happened