Benazir Bhutto killed : Swingers Discussion 939091091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenazir Bhutto killed
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   91 to 100 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The point I have been making about Germany is not that we are like them in their Nazi period. I am saying that Germany once was the center of ideas and intellectualism. Before their fall, they were a very accepting country and was very culturally diverse, just as we are now. I just hope that we never are so gripped with anger and fear that we start a senseless attack on all Muslim people of the world.

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Destin his last post was an improvement, but with his youth he takes to much stock in the media, most of what he has read has been colored by the liberals, either in the schools or the media. But some of his points are just outright wrong. We are in the situation we are in because of two presidents. One was completely inept at handling any kind of foreign policy. And the other used it as a diversion for his shortcomings at home. Bush on the other hand would have been the most popular president ever if he just would have kissed up to the polls and the media. That's what got us in trouble. To be honest I do not know what intelligence the president has, I can have a general idea. And neither does awake. How does anyone know there was not WMDs in Irag. Satellite truck movements were at an all time high, before the invasion. Hussein himself made direct threats to use those weapons against us. Unfortunately this is a war against Islamic terrorism, after all we are not fighting the protestants or the catholics in Ireland. And as far as I'm concerned Iran and Syria should have been invaded, 25 years ago. We have never ever been like Germany then or now. Though there was a time when we did almost push the native Americans to extinction. That was a shame, but that is in the past. No country survives without mistakes, yes Bush has made some. His most recent is his acceptance of the global warming nonsense. We are winning in Irag, but i do support war against Iran unless they start to change rapidly.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Thank you Destin. I know we disagree on many points of view, but it's nice to see that we still have our basic human dignities and that we both realize the importance of being human.

I thought you had to run to the store. ;P

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
In another 22 years you will maybe have accomplished what we have...but your off to a nice start..good luck with that...I am sure your family has taught you to respect your elders, if not they should have!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
If you want to try and talk to me about respect, go ahead. I proceeded to give my perspective until three or four people opposing me decided to stab at my age as a factor. I merely pointed out the fact that they can do that, but they should realize that people will be able to point out flaws in them that will also marginalize them, and that any name calling detracts from discussion. The point here is not who we are, but what we have to say.

I'm the eldest son of the eldest son going back many generations. In my culture, I am expected to be the model for my younger relatives while also being the person in the forefront of our generation. All of my older relatives talk to me about their children. I know about respect. Starting in high school I would volunteer at our church's soup kitchen in D.C. I've talked to many veterans of three different wars there. Now I volunteer at an outpatient/inpatient emergency clinic across the street from my university. The majority of the inpatient population there is aged 60+. I walk and talk with them, sit with them at mealtime, and sometimes attempt (poorly!) to play them music, haha. Being surrounded by these wonderful people all my life has given me the insights I had never thought of before. I still shovel sidewalks and driveways for my elderly neighbors for free.

The choice to talk back to those who are attacking me is not a show of disrespect for my elders. Without them, I would not have had the education, in and out of school, that I have received, and would not have been instilled with the sense of duty and hard work that they have urged me to accept.

I thank you for your point of views and the insight into the soldiers we have at Ft. Bragg. Again, I never said I was opposed to us being in Iraq. I even stated that I wanted us to stay until the area is stabilized. The only argument I have been putting forth is to caution against entering new arenas when we're already so stretched and to do so only upon the discovery of CONCLUSIVE evidence that links the government beyond a shadow of a doubt to imminent and future terrorist attacks on us.

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Awake Until you can learn to respect your elders your not going to get any respect. Don't you think we have been doing a little reading all our lives, or do you think we just jack off. Sheeeesh, My dad would have bloodied my nose if I had your attitude at your age. I grew up around people from Germany, Italy, Poland, and other ethnic cultures. My father on the weekends had us kids go to the elderly and till their garden , cut their grass, or other chores they needed. I learned from these people, I kept my mouth shut and I listened. When was the last time you talked to an elderly person from before WW2. Grow up, and then grow up some more. Your immaturity is like a neon sign.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Fjep, if you could take the time to READ my posts, you would also see that I support our position in Iraq today, and that we should not pull out anytime soon. Be a little less quick to judge and you might see something.

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Thank you Joan. I've read over some of your posts and have to say it again, you're a beautiful person.

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
No, I'm pretty sure he did say that young kids don't know jack. Please read the thread before making claims about either of us.

You know what about Germany? It wasn't my liberal professors who told me this, it was my conservative and very well known ones. Furthermore, I don't care how well known a person is - I research the facts and yes, they supported it in all of the text I've read.

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Awake I don't think he said young people don't know jack. I believe the consensus is YOU don't know jack.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   91 to 100 of 164   End
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed