Benazir Bhutto killed : Swingers Discussion 939091081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenazir Bhutto killed
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   81 to 90 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I was idealistic once also... Now i'm a realist. Sorry kiddo but by the time i was 22 i'd lived in germany for 2 years, travelled to 18 different countries and had my Undergrad in finance, fought in a war, been injured. What is it you've done again? attended some lectures and read a few books? I'm IMPRESSED (sarcasim added for effect).

When you move out of your mom's basement and actually accomplish something... let me know.. then i'll give your opinion some weight... till then... i think your PS3 is calling you.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
tortasinqueso I haven't seen your private pics, I'll open mine up for ya too. I just added some new ones that are pretty.....interesting.

And Fairfax I don't know how long you've been posting on forums, but it seems to me as if you are letting people throw you off track. You are spending more time defending yourself, than staying on point and talking about your positions. You're not going to convince anyone who don't already give you credibility. Just advice, I'm not much older than you. But try to sit back and understand who you are posting back and forth with. If they are someone you feel you can talk to, then respond. If not, then consider not responding. Don't be so thin skinned when older people talk about your age, you have to keep your cool and stay on topic. Some will either begin to respect you or not.

I usually agree more with the conservatives on the board, but I've also been known to disagree when it comes to certain topics. If you strive for common ground and acknowledge good points that are contrary to your own, people tend to give you the same courtesy most of the time. But I warn you, you don't want to become another E_R, JNM, or Zangero. Flame wars can be fun, but I much rather intelligent and productive debate. Once again just some free advice.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Tort I only wear my glasses while reading, but I'll wear them for you. They usually get steamed up though if I wear them while fooling around.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Lol, I don't think there are enough crayons in the world to circle the YES as many times as I'd want to, haha. You guys look like a great couple, and you're a very classy lady. Cheers!

Falls Church VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Lol, thanks Tort! It's been almost a year since I've last blushed, and wow, it just happened. Ahh, maybe they're right about me being too young, I feel like a 5th grader, haha. Thanks for the access, though, I hope you enjoy mine, too. ;)

Falls Church VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Sorry Tort It's what my paps called me when I was being to big for my britches, right before the back of his hand. I left out the last part, can't reach through the computer. He never called me wet behind the ears though, that's where my mom would grab me if he wasn't around.....LOL

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
lol Torta, that's why we all love you! Sexy and you can stand on your own, even when you're on your knees. ;D

Falls Church VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Actually, you haven't said anything at all in this thread other than silly one-liners meant to provoke a response. There's your response. Happy?

Oh, and responding to an opposing viewpoint with my own view is analagous to squealing? LOL. I thought that was the point of discussion, but yeah. Wow, I didn't know that. Maybe from now on everytime someone doesn't agree with me I'll tell them to stop squealing like a pig. You know, I didn't ask you to "raise" me, and quite frankly, with what you've contributed to this thread, I'm not impressed. I'm also sure I have much more experience than you do in the subject, so maybe I should be raising YOU.

You are not the only one capable of baring their teeth.

Falls Church VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Tort You can beg me...........just as long as your on your knees!!

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Stupid euphamisms have no weight - they are less than hot air.

Falls Church VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   81 to 90 of 164   End
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed