Benazir Bhutto killed : Swingers Discussion 939091071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenazir Bhutto killed
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
DebJack, you have offered basically no opinion in this thread other than one liners saying that I am young and thus some sort of functional retard. If you really think that I am impressed with your "stellar" posting history, I am not. Yes, I read through it, and all I really see is you continuing to flame other people, calling them druggies and to "put down the LSD" when they post. You also seem to love the phrase "libtard". Lol. If you think that anyone listens to you other than the people who agree with you, you're mistaken. Simply flaming others will never get your opinion out. I would think that someone with such a posting record as yours would understand that. The fact that all you've given me is disrespect in this thread, I am really really really looking forward to what you have to say.

Don't think that this is the only forum I've participated in and that I am some opinionless idiot. I have moderated many and participate in many others, none of which I have flamed others for their opinions.

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
ScottyD, I frankly do not care for your contempt. You call me an idealist and yourself a realist. That's fine, say whatever you please. It's what you go on to say that I take offense to. So you've lived about a year in 18 countries and was injured. How does this strengthen your absence of an argument? How does this weaken my point of view? When you were injured, were you flooded with the wisdom, insight, and information surrounding the entirety of the world? That would be a bit hard to believe, if you can excuse my skepticism. Oh, and I have attended more than a few lectures and read more than a few books. I have attended rallies on both sides of the issue and talked to many people from each, trying to get a feel for how both sides feel. I don't mind the opinions of those who I don't agree with, as long as they are respectful and intelligent about it. Everyone is entitled to think what they may without fear of persecution.

Yes, I do live with my parents and own a PS3. Then again, I pay 1/3 of the mortgage on three properties: the home we live in, the business condominium we have in Annandale, and the residential condominium we have in D.C. I also bought my own new car at age 17. I am also a respected (and youngest) member of our HOA and the D.C. property's CA and have done a lot to improve both. So yeah, I didn't hop from country to country and didn't serve and wasn't injured. To be as simple-minded to think that I have no experience in wordly matters, however, is a mistake. I've been helping with the mortgage payments since I was 19. How many 19 year olds do you know that can make almost $3500 a month legally while attending school full time while also volunteering? Thank you for your opinion, but quite frankly, if you are going to continue insinuating that my youth means nothing, and that your holier-than-thou attitude can sway me, I think you are wasting your time.

"Sarcasim" has no "i".

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Good morning everyone! I hope you all didn't think you could bully me out of this discussion that easily.

Joe, thank you for your support and thoughts. I read your other Bhutto thread and see that you actually have a lot of good things to say. I hope you don't think that I am here merely to flame others. In fact, as archived in this thread, I came to voice an opinion and gave it. I received flame and flak for my youth and not my logic. I continued to present my case, and began to realize that the only ammo that those flaming me had was the fact that I was young, and therefore possess no knowledge on anything. I am merely now trying to get them to realize that one can not hold successful dialog when it is being hampered by short-sighted people who believe that opinions contrary to theirs are simply all-out wrong. No person has offered any fallacy to my arguments. One person told me how the soldiers at Ft. Bragg (which he ironically misspelled, lol, everyone makes mistakes) felt, but other than that, I haven't heard anything other than claims that due to my youth, I know nothing. I find that ironic. This is America, the home of freedom, expression, and hope. This country was founded in hopes of freedom, and freedom of speech was one of the more important aims that the founding fathers had in mind. Now we have people on this board who claim to be all about America, yet they continue to try and squelch me based on the number of breaths I have taken in my life. To try and censor me based on this fact alone goes to show that maybe some of these people have things to learn about what this country stands for.

To those people: if I was too young to have a cogent and coherent opinion, I wouldn't have the RIGHT to vote, would I?

Joe, thanks for the insight. I've read through some of your posts and you seem intelligent and think with fact and not reaction. I really hope that I am not seen as a troll. I came here to voice an opinion with the utmost respect for others and was shot down due to my youth. No other reasons given. I've made my points and have not been offered anything but insult. I will remain ready to defend those points once someone offers something, but so far I am just waiting and sifting through the flames.

Falls Church VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
actually pakistan is not in the middle east

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
BTW I did feel that Bhutto was kinda hot but now she is the bomb.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
I do feel for the loss of Bhutto, yet I think it might be the best for the Middle East. For those who have read and/or believe in the Bible It does say in Revelations that the world will end. One of the "miracles" that brings the end of the world is peace in the Middle East. Let them fight among themselves until the end of time for all I care.

I would be very careful if I were a Muslim. It is promised the 72 virgins to good Muslims. It never says that they are all women.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Realistic view, There is no seperate wars Awake only one, these are differant fronts in this one war.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Yunger view/ this is not one war on many fronts. It is many wars based on one front.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
LOL that's the first time someone's called it that! The photos are very kind, light and shadow can do wonders. But thank you maybe one of these days I can show you some tricks.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Where you dazzled by my brilliant arguements Poly or did peep inside the Candy Store? : )

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 164   End
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed