Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Benazir Bhutto killed
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I call a yamika a yamika. Why do you ask? Might it be that me calling a turban a towel or a diaper might offend a muslim or islamic terrorist? I sincerely hope so. I'm sorry I am not a liberal, nor am I PC. I could care less what terrorist or illegal alien I might offend.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
It can be considered South Asia. But Afghanistan can also be included in the South Asia region. Pakistan floats between the Middle East and the Near East Regions. Where it falls depends on who puts it where. India, Nepal and Bangladesh also fall in the Near East Regions.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
world geography from both a political and pure geographical standpoint changes an awful lot, especially in the 48 years since that report..

diapers on their heads? what do u call a yamika?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Pakistan borders Afghanistan, Terrorist training camps are/have been in Pakistan, They wear diapers on their heads, the majority of Pakistans are Muslim. Pakistan allowed AlQueida across their borders before closing them after the U.S. bombed Afghanistan.

Secretary of State John Foster Dulles defined the Middle East as "the area lying between and including Libya on the west and Pakistan on the east and Turkey on the North and the Arabian peninsula to the south, plus the Sudan and Ethiopia." In 1958, the State Department explained that the terms "Near East" and "Middle East" were interchangeable, and defined the region as including only Egypt, Syria, Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, and Qatar.

I would trust a Secretary of State ofer a report from the airline industry.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
ya panemyu maroshka, with nimnokse help :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The Middle East defines a geographical area, but does not have precise defined borders. The modern definition of the region includes:Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, the Palestinian territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. Egypt, with its Sinai Peninsula in Asia, is considered part of the Middle East, although most of the country lies geographically in North Africa.

although pakistan does indeed relate to the middle east and have many similarities, it is not a part of it...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I so miss the cold war. A godless enemy is so much easier to deal with. the sovs kept their client states in check, we kept our client states in check, granted there was that whole "MADD" thing but it worked out.

Personally I think a few well placed nuclear bombs would solve the problem. Of course we dont' have the political balls to do it. But it worked well on the japanese.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Claire,

That's because they are animals. Rabid animals at that. I say arm them all let them kill each other and bomb what's left.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
They are saying her 19 yo son will read her will and last testament and she will name her successor. It has been mentioned it could be her 19 yo son.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Again show us one TBR.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 164   End
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed