Benazir Bhutto killed : Swingers Discussion 939091031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenazir Bhutto killed
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweet my condolences, I also happen to be losing an aunt right now. My Dad's younger sister had a massive brain stroke today. She's in a coma and not expected to live. It's hard watching him torn up. She was never healthy, had a drinking problem and drugs, but she's still his baby sister. We have to find a way for both my Mom and Dad to get back to Louisiana in the next few days. I'll say a prayer for you and your family as well.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Sweet, Sorry to hear that. We certainly hope you get better soon! You can reschedule a anniversary dinner, but the missing a funeral of a loved one would hurt. Best Wishes Buddy

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
Ouch* Sweet wins but Joe a close second. I hope you both find a few things tobe happy about tonight an that 2008 exceeds your dreams.

So youthink the kid can be kept safe? Or his days are numbered now thats hes next in line?

joan*

PS Thinking and plotting evil sexy thoughts .. helps pass the time *

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
Ouch. That sucks. I'll trade with you. You come here and eat this nasty food and I will be able to take the Mrs out for our anniversary.

My situation sucks a little worse right now. I am stuck in this room, my anniversary is today and my great aunt passed away this morning. I can't leave for dinner with my wife or to go to a funeral. It really sucks being me right now.

Happy New Years everyone!

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Oh yeah how about this. I had planned to go to a very expensive swingers party, $180.00 no chump change for my budget. I find out Saturday that I had to work tonight. So I call and canceled my reservation. I spend the money on other things, and find out today that I actually do have new years eve off. Oh but I should be ready to work just in case the other guy decides to no-show and quit. Fan-Fucking-Tastic!

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
joe,

that was an awesome post!

off for some mimosas :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
I'm sure that "moderate muslim" that was part of the 82nd airborne who fragged his buddies right before the jump off to invading iraq was serving america proudly wasn't he.

Muslims should NOT be in positions were they can cause harm to other members of the united states military, they should be given extra scrutiny when applying for security clearence. A muslims first responsibilty is to follow the teachings of that murdering,theiving, raping pedophile mohammad. He taught that all "infidels" should be converted or killed and the muslim that did it gets a special place with "allah". Sorry Muslim loyalty isn't with the constitution of the united states... it's to muhammad and the qu'ran.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Joe, I have absolutely nothing against the Muslim religion. For the most part they seem to be a pretty peaceful people. It is the extremist that give them and all religions (and since you mentioned it races) a bad name. As I said in my quote I was speaking of TERRORIST not Abdul-Schmo. I would go out of my way not to offend someone serving in our military. Yet according to the Constitution I do have a freedom to speak my mind and opinion. I have known many muslims since 9/11 (never really paid much attention to them beforehand) and have never really wished them any ill will for 9/11. They were not responsible. Don't start negotiating a race spin on what I said. That is very unfair. I have nothing but contempt for Nazi's and as far as the Klan goes if they would stop dipping into their own gene pool then they might evolve. More people have died in the name of God than for any other reason.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
"call a yamika a yamika. Why do you ask? Might it be that me calling a turban a towel or a diaper might offend a muslim or islamic terrorist? I sincerely hope so. I'm sorry I am not a liberal, nor am I PC. I could care less what terrorist or illegal alien I might offend."

The problem I have with this is that you can replace many words in this statement and slam any race or religion. I don't see any other way a Muslim serving our country would take that statement. I know how I'd take it, if it referred to blacks. I'm not saying we should be "PC", but bigotry is not the answer either. I think we can chastise moderate Muslims for their silence while not lumping them with Terrorists. Christianity had and has it's share of fanatics who were and are willing to kill in the name of Jesus. I treat the terrorists as I would those fanatics and the Moderate Muslims as I would Moderate Christians. Doesn't seem that hard to me. Remember there was a time, especially in the south, when mainstream Christians supported the Klu Klux Klan and even Nazis. If I were to say back then that all Christians should be killed, because of a few who twisted the religion to justify evil, wouldn't I wrong?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
What about an American Muslim serving in our Military Sweetbutt?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 164   End
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed