Benazir Bhutto killed : Swingers Discussion 939091011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenazir Bhutto killed
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Had Bhutto been open to the Gang Rape solution, she would be alive today. Blackwater reportedly wrote Bhutto a letter saying " Dear Ms. Bhutto, if you will let 50 of our best black Blackwater snipers gangbang you, we will load our guns and shoot goo all over the terrorists faces. But Bhutto passed on the offer. Her loss!

Inglewood CA
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Bhutto was an anarchist who was involved in a money laundering scheme. was Prime Minister twice of a country that didnt give a ratz ass about her. She was a liberal who spent her time blaming Mushariff for the plight of the people when in reality it is the extremists and AQ who is to blame for the instability in that country, pretty much like the leftists in this country who blame bush for the war against Islamofascism.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"With Blackwater's shoot first approach, I suspect she might still be alive"

Blackwater approach is to first case the area, then gangbang all of the women ooolaa ooolaaa, then protect Bhutto, but the deal never went down. She doesn't know what she's missing...***wink*** too late now Benny!

Inglewood CA
Username hidden
(107 posts)
Did you know Bhutto had dandruff? They found her "Head and Shoulders" across the street.

Did you know Bhutto really had blue eyes? One blue this way One blue that way

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
But she was riding in an armored car. Had contacted Blackwater to handle her security.

Not protect herself?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
How do you figure that she had a death wish? I've kept up on the story, and have not heard that.

You know that MLK said some things shortly before his death that could be construed that he believed he was not long for this world. Is that the determining factor?

Or she went into harms way? In that country, in this time, to be a leader, where else was she supposed to go?

And the official government story of her death has changed at least three times.

How do you get death wish out of that?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Oh yeah I forgot.............leave it to our own to take the first stab at the flag.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Ya know that's true. But I just wish she would have at least condemned the extremists and terrorists as her "In case I am killed" message. Instead she blamed the one guy who we need to keep the country together. She should have put the blame on the extremists, at least her death could have sparked a grass roots anti-terror movement. Now they're more rumors about her death than JFK. I wouldn't be surprised if they're some out there that tries to implicate the U.S. What a waste.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Thanks Sweet. Godspeed in your recovery.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Sorry to hear about your aunt Joe. It is always bad to lose a loved one. It is worse IMO to have to watch them suffer. I wish everyone could just go peacefully in their sleep BEFORE we get terminally ill. Our thoughts are with you and your family in its time of need.

Thank you all for your support not only for me physically but also emotionally due to the loss of my great aunt.

I am supposed to take my first authorized steps tomorrow. The plan is for me to start working my legs for a week or so then go back in to have my back repaired again. Then be up and walking in a few days after that. I am confident that things will go well. The Force is strong with me.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 164   End
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed