Benazir Bhutto killed : Swingers Discussion 93909
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBenazir Bhutto killed
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed
Created by: Mastersdaintypet
Original Starting post for this thread:
Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto killed in an explosion. Suicide bombing. So many wasted lives. I dont see an end to all of this useless deaths.

joan*

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 164   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Terrible about the muslim dad killing his 2 daughters because they were becoming too Western here in the States...what is wrong with these people...Please you moderate Muslims, speak out, if not I will believe all of you are the same and agree that womens lives are not worth the skin over their bodies...this just sickens me.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Wait a minute I have cooked ribs and beans on the manifold while driving to the ole fishing hole.................LOL

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19452 posts)
When BBQ's go bad. Reasons why you don't cook in the car.

Then again maybe she had so much ego that SHE exploded. Maybe there wasn't an assassination.

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
He is right....She in my opinion wanted to be martyred and did it for her husband the bandit of Islamabad.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
best popemobil in the world won't protect you from someone determined to kill you. One good rpg round will wipe out hte popemobil, and then no more robo-pope.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Like her: her father and 2 brothers gave their lives for a cause they believed it. I do not think she wanted to die but understood and accepted the possibilities. I am still sadened by her death. I think the same fate in store for her son, I hope I am wrong.

joan*

Mantoloking NJ
Username hidden
(7757 posts)
She had discussed w Blackwater a security detail...The word I get back was, BW said no way because she was not going to follow procedures and protocols to keep her and the detail safer. You cannot protect someone willing to die for their beliefs, and she obviously was.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
claire,

I don't know if it was a death wish... but it sure as hell wasn't very smart on her part. But like ole' forest said "stuid is as stupid does".

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I really don't know that much about her politics. I'm just trying to figure out why claire states she had a death wish.

I don't see it. Her actions, as much as I know about them, are the actions of lots of politicians in lots of places.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
So her being killed was a good thing for the Stability of that country? Doesn't seem like it. I'm not saying that I would have been a fan of her personal politics, however, she did seem to represent a big step toward a more democratic and secular friendly Pakistan. Mushariff isn't consider a much of a prize either, in terms of political policy. He does play both sides in order to keep power. It's a little unreasonable to expect any country's political leadership to be in "Lock Step" with Conservative American principles. All we have a right to ask for, is that they help and not hurt us in "The War On Terror". Otherwise I could care less if she's a conservative or Liberal, It's their economy. As long as the terrorists don't support them, we should do everything we can to support Anti-Terror politicians. I didn't see any other good alternatives.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 164   End
TOPIC: Benazir Bhutto killed