Be verrrrry careful Gun Control : Swingers Discussion 2155491042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBe verrrrry careful Gun Control
TOPIC: Be verrrrry careful Gun Control
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   42 to 42 of 42 
User Details are only visible to members.
To the freethinking people in here be very careful about all this gun control. for safety. I am sure enough has been said here, so allow me to add a different point of view. What was one of the duties of this well armed Militia ? AKA: slave patrols and KKK. To retrieve runaway slaves. Most gun licensing were designed to keep guys from slaves and poor white people. Funny now I see black churches collecting guns, I'd be very Leary of anyone that told me turn in my gun to feel safe. I hope people will come out our mourning slumber and really think why the focus is on the gun and not the criminal insane two-party system that has now have an emotional cause to further inslave all people. I have to hear the issue of gun control and Black society discussed on why of our major. disinformation news sources. Might be a little to hot. Chicago over 500 gun deaths in 2012, answer turn in guns. And come by liberal Mayor.

I vote for the President this past. election but on this issue he wrong. By the way the NRA seem to avoid it too, just being fair and balanced . Love to hear from some gust maybe willing to share some knowledge . It is a fascinating part of his that is hush hush even in the Black communities.

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   42 to 42 of 42 
TOPIC: Be verrrrry careful Gun Control