Be verrrrry careful Gun Control : Swingers Discussion 2155491041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBe verrrrry careful Gun Control
TOPIC: Be verrrrry careful Gun Control
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 42 of 42 
User Details are only visible to members.
Jub:

Welcome to the wastelands.

As for your post, you are right for saying that the left ought to be cautious about what gun control laws if any they ought to make. Just not for the implied reasons I think you were trying to make.

No ban on assault rifles will stop chicago's 500 murders, maybe reduce it to 450? 400 at the best over a long term effect of the capacity of the maginzines. However most murders are committed by hand guns, not rifles or shot guns.

Any plan focused on the weapons, the tools of the lazy mind criminal is a plan doomed to failure.

What this nation needs is understanding. Not only of the criminal mind, but of what society has done wrong to create so many criminals. But before we can agree to study this problem, we must become adults and come to accept one inescapable fact. We the society are about to turn the society over to the next generation every ten to twenty years and we have done something terribly wrong.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
To the freethinking people in here be very careful about all this gun control. for safety. I am sure enough has been said here, so allow me to add a different point of view. What was one of the duties of this well armed Militia ? AKA: slave patrols and KKK. To retrieve runaway slaves. Most gun licensing were designed to keep guys from slaves and poor white people. Funny now I see black churches collecting guns, I'd be very Leary of anyone that told me turn in my gun to feel safe. I hope people will come out our mourning slumber and really think why the focus is on the gun and not the criminal insane two-party system that has now have an emotional cause to further inslave all people. I have to hear the issue of gun control and Black society discussed on why of our major. disinformation news sources. Might be a little to hot. Chicago over 500 gun deaths in 2012, answer turn in guns. And come by liberal Mayor.

I vote for the President this past. election but on this issue he wrong. By the way the NRA seem to avoid it too, just being fair and balanced . Love to hear from some gust maybe willing to share some knowledge . It is a fascinating part of his that is hush hush even in the Black communities.

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 42 of 42 
TOPIC: Be verrrrry careful Gun Control