Be verrrrry careful Gun Control : Swingers Discussion 2155491011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBe verrrrry careful Gun Control
TOPIC: Be verrrrry careful Gun Control
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not hot air, MSM boasts the social programs , they give them accolades as being for the people. You are buying it, nothing I said is put forth by either network, I can say this based upon my life experience. I saw change in a 26 year window, that now make clear sense of what has happened to this nation.

Look at those who used to protest , and what they protested. they are now silent, has the condition really changed? NO, yet people are complacent they are content.

when people settle for a check and free food a PS3 and free cell phone. you do the math.

Try opening your eyes and look around , and ask yourself what happened. then look at the social programs that gutted once proud people.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
What pushes drug sales, violence, shootings, white collar crime, etc in the pasty clean suburbs?

They have such nicer living conditions. Other than well-to-do kids being greedy, or on drugs cuz of enabling or non-supportive parents.

Maybe the ppl in the suburbs go to the inner city for their drugs? Why shit in their own backyard?

We are waiting for you to go and clean up crime, drugs and gun play in the city....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
You said a lot of blanket, bullshit statements. Guns, overweight, feeding them improperly, etc.... These are your opinions, given to you as said by Fox News.

Next you're going to say the GOP doing ?? what to keep America fit? Are they eliminating fast foods? Stricter regulations on foods? Removing vending machines from schools, against free enterprise?

Lots of hot air, no supporting facts. Your posts are a waste of time til then.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
8 inch I did my work I provided the true Democratic party, the same party that wants to enslave a population. By making them complacent , making them overweight , feeding them improperly making them sedimentary, all to a point where they will never be able to revolt.

different tactic same result , you will wake up when it is too late. only now you feel they are helping you, when they are killing you.

Have at it, you sound Like the people who cry about hard drug laws in high crime areas of NY, whining that certain laws were harsher on minorities. Yet these same minorities were killing thier own freinds neighbors, and families. I know it was just the white people picking on the minorities, not that a drug dealer was pushing poison killing generations of kids.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
All you did was ignore the fact that the two sides shifted their political platforms. By your own accord, you and you ppl here would have opposed Lincoln, and fought for the South's political stance.

Would you like a list of current administration civil right actions blocked by your beloved Repubs?

Or the laws and amendments that they opposed since 1800?

What would you say? How could you defend their blocks?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
All you did was ignore the fact that the two sides shifted their political platforms. By your own accord, you and you ppl here would have opposed Lincoln, and fought for the South's political stance.

Would you like a list of current administration civil right actions blocked by your beloved Repubs?

Or the laws and amendments that they opposed since 1800?

What would you say? How could you defend their blocks?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
So, once again, you enjoy calling Jackson, Sharpton, etc Uncle Toms.... And you failed to identify the "white Uncle Toms" on both sides. Why are these two guys and certain actors and entertainers so threatening to the GOP?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Your democratic party also- opposed: 1.The Emancipation Proclamation 2.The 13th Amendment 3.The 14th Amendment 4.The 15th Amendment 5.The Reconstruction Act of 1867 6.The Civil Rights of 1866 7.The Enforcement Act of 1870 8.The Forced Act of 1871 9.The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871 10.The Civil Rights Act of 1875 11.The Freeman Bureau 12.The Civil Rights Act of 1957 13.The Civil Rights Act of 1960 14.The United State Civil Rights Commission

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
8inch- here are a few things your democratic party may not want you to know about .

?Democrats fought to expand slavery while Republicans fought to end it. ?Democrats passed those discriminatory Black Codes and Jim Crow laws. ?Democrats supported and passed the Missouri Compromise to protect slavery. ?Democrats supported and passed the Kansas Nebraska Act to expand slavery. ?Democrats supported and backed the Dred Scott Decision. ?Democrats opposed educating blacks and murdered our teachers. ?Democrats fought against anti-lynching laws. ?Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, is well known for having been a “Kleagle” in the Ku Klux Klan. ?Democrat Senator Robert Byrd of West Virginia, personally filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964 for 14 straight hours to keep it from passage. ?Democrats passed the Repeal Act of 1894 that overturned civil right laws enacted by Republicans. ?Democrats declared that they would rather vote for a “yellow dog” than vote for a Republican, because the Republican Party was known as the party for blacks. ?Democrat President Woodrow Wilson, reintroduced segregation throughout the federal government immediately upon taking office in 1913. ?Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s first appointment to the Supreme Court was a life member of the Ku Klux Klan, Sen. Hugo Black, Democrat of Alabama. ?Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s choice for vice president in 1944 was Harry Truman, who had joined the Ku Klux Klan in Kansas City in 1922. ?Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt resisted Republican efforts to pass a federal law against lynching. ?Democrat President Franklin D. Roosevelt opposed integration of the armed forces. ?Democrat Senators Sam Ervin, Albert Gore, Sr. and Robert Byrd were the chief opponents of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. ?Democrats supported and backed Judge John Ferguson in the case of Plessy v Ferguson. ?Democrats supported the School Board of Topeka Kansas in the case of Brown v The Board of Education of Topeka Kansas. ?Democrat public safety commissioner Eugene “Bull” Connor, in Birmingham, Ala., unleashed vicious dogs and turned fire hoses on black civil rights demonstrators. ?Democrats were who Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the other protesters were fighting. ?Democrat Georgia Governor Lester Maddox “brandished an ax hammer to prevent blacks from patronizing his restaurant. ?Democrat Governor George Wallace stood in front of the Alabama schoolhouse in 1963, declaring there would be segregation forever. ?Democrat Arkansas Governor Faubus tried to prevent desegregation of Little Rock public schools. ?Democrat Senator John F. Kennedy voted against the 1957 Civil rights Act. ?Democrat President John F. Kennedy opposed the 1963 March on Washington by Dr. King. ?Democrat President John F. Kennedy, had Dr. King wiretapped and investigated by the FBI. ?Democrat President Bill Clinton’s mentor was U.S. Senator J. William Fulbright, an Arkansas Democrat and a supporter of racial segregation. ?Democrat President Bill Clinton interned for J. William Fulbright in 1966-67. ?Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright signed the Southern Manifesto opposing the Supreme Court’s 1954 Brown vs. Board of Education decision. ?Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright joined with the Dixiecrats in filibustering the Civil Rights Acts of 1957 and 1964. ?Democrat Senator J. William Fulbright voted against the 1965 Voting Rights Act. ?Southern Democrats opposed desegregation and integration.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
8 inch Do away with all the amendments, restrict them all. but et us start first with the 1st amendment.

And yes I say that the left will condemn people of color as sell out's as being uncle toms. why is that ok? Yet a man or woman of color who happens to go against the Liberal agenda is ok to be labeled as such.

If you have a problem with it tough but while you are gnashing your teeth together , try looking at what the liberal media is doing, what they are saying and doing to those who live in low income areas. the social programs are intended to pacify to keep those who can cause the greater damage quelled or pacified.

You can call me whatever you want racist , bigot, But in the end you know that if You honestly agree with what is happening you are really selling out for a few baubles and trinkets. I am not as you claim , I am a realist I can see what such programs and conditioning has done to generations of people who now seem to be content with just getting a check each month.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: Be verrrrry careful Gun Control