Be verrrrry careful Gun Control : Swingers Discussion 215549101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsBe verrrrry careful Gun Control
TOPIC: Be verrrrry careful Gun Control
Created by: jubambd
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
8inch- your first comment ***Looking,

Thanks for clearing up any doubt that you're not a racist. You say all the black Repuplicans are good guys, Democrats are racists, Black democrats are uncle Toms.... Did we miss anything? ***

What did I miss ? your first statement in this was to bring up the Magic word. Time maybe for you to stop hiding in the shadows of your own failures in life and blaming everything you do not agree with as racist. You are The racist , as this was your VERY FIRST COMMENT here to somebody you disagree with. I see where your mentality is. You are now dismissed!

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Kindergartner Suspended Over Bubble Gun Threat

abcnews.go.c om/blogs/headlines/2013/01/kindergartner-suspended-over-bubble-gun-threat/

A 5-year-old girl was suspended from school earlier this week after she made what the school called a “terrorist threat.” Her weapon of choice? A small, Hello Kitty automatic bubble blower. The kindergartner, who attends Mount Carmel Area Elementary School in Pennsylvania, caught administrators’ attention after suggesting she and a classmate should shoot each other with bubbles. “I think people know how harmless a bubble is. It doesn’t hurt,” said Robin Ficker, an attorney for the girl’s family. According to Ficker, the girl, whose identity has not been released, didn’t even have the bubble gun toy with her at school.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
I'm on race? You talk nothing else than race. Klan, amendments, slavery, Rosa Park.... That was your entire arguement.

You said the (majority or entire) Democratic Party is racist. refuse to point out the racists on the right. Call Jackson, Sharpton, others Uncle Toms. Generalize that all ppl on left see black Repubs as Toms.

Failed miserably! You don't know how to debate. You don't know what part of these documents and amendments caused the party division. None of these changes pass unanimously. One vote could a party or group look ingenious or insane.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Seems you were able to cypher enough to throw out the old Race card. typical.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Yeah I know 8 inch when you hear not what you want it is really hard to decipher.

I rest my case, when you have nothing other than the "race" card to throw. I know where you are comming from.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
8inch- read about the Democratic resistance to rebuilding the south, as well as the influence in the KKK during the rebuild after the war, that will answer your questions about what happend after the civil war.

look at the 6 founders of the klan as well, see what thier affilitations were.

You villify people with money, what about those on the left ? who sidestep their tax responsibility, I saw people complain about Romney's tax liability, yet ignore what Gore just avoided, or rationalize what soros does, saying he only does it because it is able to be done. If the Left were so morally high they would offer up freely the tax they claim should be paid.

you speak as if the right it out of touch with the everyday person So is the progressive liberal, I mean I don't know how many "real " people rub elbows with the hollywood elite, or have private lunches or dinners with The uber famous. let alone spend our tax dollars on extravagances while people are starving in this nation. Please dont try and say that just the right is out of touch.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
You write general statements, bad punctuation, etc, really hard to read your rants.... The paragraphs are all over the post and hard to decipher.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Tell me 8 inch why is it not in the news about the drug issues in the inner cities? of the death rate in chicago? It is bad for the liberal agenda that things are A-ok , who controls The liberal media (AKA MSM ) the liberal agenda.

During the recent gun control debate why was sandy hook more important than the inner city deaths? Ask yourself why do the 26 lives outweigh that of the 500 taken in chicago? then look at how many "Assault weapons" were used in Chicago, why wasn't the presidents initiative addressing the true culprit with death across this nation. then ask how many assault weapons were used in murders this year? compared to handguns, yet they were not even mentioned . and you call me a racist? I am a realist nothing more. If it offends you that I question reasoning why, then you shoukd ask why before just spouting somebody is a racist.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Did the republicans denounce slavery and give back their family wealth and property that they gained from slavery?

Since Repubs hated slavery much, and so anxious to end it, why did they keep the profits?

Looks like they ("Moral Right") used the bible to justify their actions since arriving in America.

Good thing the GOP doesn't get recorded saying their true feelings of black ppl, middle nd poor classes. The Right represent those in power, whom usually have money. Are they going to give a damn about the lower classes? Nope?

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
You are right about one thing, there has been change in regards to the political climate. Since those who used to protest killing of innocent children in war are now silent, those who had protested the conditions of the inner cities are now silent, Those who would be opposed to American citizens being killed without a trial on a presidential order are silent.

why are they silent now? they are now in control. that is why they are silent. Imagine if a republican had done any of these things the uproar we would have heard.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 42   End
TOPIC: Be verrrrry careful Gun Control